CHAPTER : 6

Third POV:

Lilly was so scared she looked at Lucy who was smirk and enjoy this moment. Lilly couldn't take it anymore so she said something that changed her life.

Lilly: He's my friend nothing.... Else.

Lilly's step father stand up on the chair and walk towards her the looked at her for a while then slap her. He slap her so hard that she fell on the ground. Lucy and her mom were a little shock but at the same time enjoy this moment. Then Lilly's step father start yelling at her.

Lilly's step dad: WE SEND YOU TO SHCOOL TO STUDY NOT TO BE FREIND WITH A BOYS!!!

Lilly was on the floor crying and holding her cheeck. While Lilly's step dad was still standing there and still mad Lucy's mom looked at her and smile then go toward her husband in a worry voice.

Step Mom: Oh! Honey please she is not worth it ( hug her husband and hold he's arm) she is a worthless little bitch. ( look at Lilly and say) learn from your sister she is clever and her grades are much better than yours! You idiot! (staring at Lilly) my beautiful daughter is perfect in everything and she is a good daughter. What about you? You just embarrace us nothing else ( start fake tearing) what have I done to deserve this (putting her head on her husband shoulder)

Step dad : shhhh honey it's OK she is not worth your crying.

Step mom : honey.... After what I found out yesterday about her made my heart melt and I was so shocked. (sniff and keep going with sobbing)

Poor Lilly was so worried because God know what was going on her head. Lilly was panicking then her step dad looked at his wife and said seriously.

Step dad : what is it?

Lilly's step mom looked at Lucy and opened her hand.

Step mom : this (open her hand)

Everyone was shocked especially Lilly she was scared. Then after a moment of silent Lilly's step dad said.

Step dad : A pacifier? (looked at her wife)

Step mom : Yes it's hers. Right Lilly? (turn her head and look at Lilly)

Lucy: Ewwwww your gross you suck on that thing? Like a baby? Omg ( start laughing)

Lilly couldn't take it anymore she looked around and was panicking then she stand up and then.

Lilly : ENOUGHHHHHHH!!! (ran toward Lucy and pull her hair)

LILLY'S POV:

I lost my control and start attacking Lucy god it was feeling so nice she was screaming like shit. My step parent were shock at first but now they are trying to stop us especially me.

Step mom and dad : Stop!!! Stop!!! Hey!!! Stop!!!

They finally get us apart and yet again I was the bad guy. My step mom was calming Lucy while my step dad was standing next to me angrily then he start talking.

Step dad : HOW DARE YOU HIT AND SLAP MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT!!! H-

I cut he's word I couldn't take this shitty life anymore so I said.

Lilly: your daughter is a lier she is a hoe she do everything at shcool flirt with boys, bully everyone, show her body, never attend the class, always run from shcool want me to COUNT MORE!!!

THIRD POV:

She just finish her word her step dad slap her and start to beat her really badly. On the other hand Lucy was a little scared coz everything that Lilly said was true but she was lucky that her parent belive in her so much.

Step dad : How dare you talking like this about my daughter like this ( beat her and slap her)

Lucy and her mom was enjoying this then after beating her for about thirty minutes Lilly's step dad drag Lilly to the department door and kick her out like an animal. Lucy and her mom were so happy about this they stared at the poor girl.

Step dad: Your never welcome here get it (close the door)

THIRD POV:

They went inside and Lilly was all alone she not only start cry but she also start walking she was weak she couldn't walk she went to a nearby park and sit on one of the bench when a drunk appears and walk towards her he sitts next to her and watch her Lilly notice that he is a weirdo she kept sit far from him but he was so shameless that he keep approaching her and laugh so scary. Then he got close to her and put he's arm on Lilly's shoulder She got scared and look at him then he said.

Drunk guy: Hey beautiful wanna have fun? (whisper and try to kiss Lilly's neck)

Lilly got really scared she stand up and steps back.

Drunk guy: oh common sweety you gonna like mine (smirk)
It's gonna be a fun night

Lilly got really scared she tried to run but the guy catch her and then cover her mouth then try to touch her when.

Drunk guy: shhhh shhhh it won't take that much time I promise be a good girl common. (whisper while covering her mouth)

Lilly try to scram but she couldn't she was so weak first at home now here but then all of a sudden a voice came. It was a man with a dog.

The Man :Hey what the hell you think your doing? Let her go right now.

Drunk guy stated at him and said

Drunk guy : or what? Your puppy gonna bite me? ( laugh while still holding Lilly)

The guy smile and pull out a gun and said.

The Man : or I am gonna kill you right now and feed you to my dog he loves humans meat.

The drunk guy was really scared he let go of Lilly and try to run but the man got him and punch him to the ground and start to punch he's face Lilly try to stand up and leave the park but her body was so weak that she couldn't she tried to go but all of a sudden she pass out. The Man notice that so he first shot the drunk guy then ran to her and pick her up and leave there with he's dog.

To Be Continued...