CHAPTER : 5

Step Mom :  but what's your plane? ( stare at her daughter)
Daughter : well... I am going to show the pictures and the video of Lilly to my dad at dinner ( smile evilly)
Step Mom : wow amazing your dad gonna love your surprise ( smile proudly)
Daughter : of course he gonna love it ( smile)
Step Mom : and by the way I also have a surprise for you and your dad. ( look at her daughter and smile)
Daughter : (got excited) what is your surprise mommy?
Step Mom : you gonna see ( continue cooking)
Daughter : mommy please tell me I am so excited (make puppy eyes)
Step Mom : no you gonna see my surprise ( keep cooking)
Daughter : fine... Don't tell me ( role's her eyes) I am going to take a shower ( smile) tonight is special night not gonna ruin it hehe ( smirk and leave the kitchen)
Step Mom : ( whisper) It is special ( smirk)
Lilly's POV : After I came home I went upstair because my step mom was in the kitchen and she didn't care anyway so I thought since today was a good day I maybe take a shower and take care of my skin because why not so I went to the shower. But when I was in the shower I heard the door bell and then heard Lucy's voice she was home so I had to be a little hurry because I didn't make her juice ready so I took a quick shower and went downstair to see Lucy smirking at me then went upstair that's weird did she... Told my mom about me and John? I got scared and run to the kitchen to see my step mom cooking and she didn't seem mad at all she looked at me then said.
Step Mom : what are you staring at go make your sister a lemonade and then prepare the table for dinner ( stare angrily at Lilly)
I... I... I was shock she was normal she didn't seem to be mad at me... But why did Lucy smirk at me like that usually when she smirk like that mean she got me in trouble by lieing about me but I think she didn't this time anyway I did what i told to do I made Lucy lemonade and put it on the fridge for her then prepare the table. As I was helping I saw Lucy finnish her shower and she went to the living room so I bring her lemonade to her then we heard a door bell it was my step dad who came home Lucy was holding her lemonade but after the door bell she got excited and said.
Lucy : OH MY GOD DADDY IS HOME!!! ( got excited then stand up look at Lilly who was next the table)
She got excited like a five year old then give me the lemonade and push me and said.
Lucy : he's my dad not your 's foster kid hmph( push Lilly and run to her dad)
She pushed me and all the lemonade got all over me great anyway I stand up I could hear their lovely conversation I got some tears in my eyes but I controlled myself after that I went to the kitchen and I saw them hugging each other's I got happy then my step mom all of a sudden.
Step Mom : what are you staring at? ( drop her smile and talking angrily)
Lilly: I... I... I.. Got some lemonade on me so I was going to put the glass on the sink and clean myself I didn't mean to interrupt you guys sorry.
Step Mom : (walk toward Lilly) you better be sorry you idiot is the table ready?
Lilly : y... Yes it is
Step Mom : good let's go ( push Lilly aside)
Third POV:
After all of them sitt on the dinning table Lilly was on her dream land she was thinking about John so much that she didn't heard what her step mom say.
Step Mom : you asshole give me that spoon! ( raise her voice a little bit)
Lilly: sorry... Here!
Step Mom : just sorry? Hm?
Lilly was so confused about what her step mom is talking about
so she just stare at her then her step mom stand up and say.
Step Mom : well... ( stand up) it's time for someone get punish for what she did right Lilly?
Lilly got scared for a sec she thought that her step mom knew about her and John she got so scared her step mom walk to her room and bring a box when Lilly saw the box she got shocked it was her box.
Step Mom : well do you want to explain what is inside of this box?( smirk and then look at Lilly angrily)
Lilly stayed silent.
Step Mom : oh so you don't ok let's see it together what's inside of this box ( open the box and drop everything on it and then throw the box)
Lilly's step dad and step sister was shocked it was a big silent Lilly's panic attack started she was scared then her step sister start talking.
Lucy : ewwwww! You suck on those? What a baby ew your so weird ( walk to the stuffs on the ground and kick them) anyway what a great surprise mommy I truely enjoyed it hehe anyway dad I also got a surprise for you wanna see it?( smile)
Lilly's step dad stared at Lilly angrily then at her daughter then Lucy said.
Lucy : ok I take that as a yes ( smile and take her phone and then shows the pictures and the video) dad this is Lilly's lovely boyfriend and he's name is John right Lilly? ( stare at Lilly)
Lilly was so shocked everyone was staring at her her step dad was so mad at her it was so obvious but she said something that she shouldn't.
To Be Continue...