CHAPTER : 3

Step Mom POV: When I opened the box it was full of baby stuffs. I was so shocked that the box fell from my hands I was speechless why these stuffs are in here I mean even though I hate Lilly so much but still worry not worry about her of course I am worry about the money where she bring this much money? Then something came to my head did she stole money from me? Yes yes she did stole. I pick those stuffs and put them back in the box and angrily go to my room and hide the box under my bed and stop thinking then I start doing my chores.

AT SCHOOL

Lilly's POV : Today was the fist day of shcool of this year and I was so happy and excited coz I thought I am gonna found freind this year but I was wrong ( sigh) it's all because of my step sister she tells people that I am a bad sister and always bull her and bla bla bla I am so tired of this life but I have to fight for my future. It is lunch time and as usual I am sitting alone I looked at my step sister table she and her freinds have lots of fun they laughing and chat with each other I then look away and was about to eat but couldn't I couldn't take this anymore I want a freind a real freind while thinking a tear drop and then more and more tears show up as I was crying I heard a sweet and deep voice.
? : Hey why are you crying?
After hearing he's voice I calmed a little bit I clean my tears away and look up it... It... It was the popular boy John I kept stare at him coz I have a crush on him. But never told him because of my step sister she love him as well.
Jhon : ( smile) I ask you if your ok why your not answering huh?
Lilly : ( stop daydreaming and answear Jhon) Oh! Oh sorry yes I am ok thanks for... For... Asking ( look down).
John : good then... My name is John nice to meet you ( take out he's hand)
Lilly: m....m...my name is Lilly nice to meet you too Jhon ( shake he's hand)
Jhon : your cute ( smile) Lilly wow what a beautiful name this name is only for princesses and your one of them.
Oh My God he was so close I was blushing we even made eye contact when someone called him.
?: John! John we gotta go we have practice.
It was he's freind Luke  John answeared Luke.
John : I am coming bro. ( look at Luke)
After John answear Luke he stare back at me and said.
John : I gotta go see you around Lilly the princess. ( blink and smile)
I can't belive that he was so close to me it was fantastic. After some thoughts I looked at my step sister table she was staring at me with jealousy eyes you see my step sister also like John but when she find it out I like him as well she threat me if I get close to him she gonna tell mom and dad as I was staring at her she and her freinds stand up and walk away but she was so angry and jealous I stop thinking negative thoughts and continue with my food and keep my smile. But little did I know tonight my smile gonna fade away.

To Be Continue...