chapter 1

In India

Shimla

A beautiful morning in this beautiful place

A beautiful morning in this beautiful place.... looked like heaven right and best tourist place ...... people are busy doing their work.....

Suddenly little girl come while running to tourists..

?- hlo mam my name is era.... please buy some flowers...i need a money... please..

She said while showing her cute dimple smile...and puppy eyes...

Lady- wow, you are so cute.... okay I will buy some flowers... tell me how much ?

Era- a..aa..i don't know.... you give me money and you can take this whole bucket of flowers...

Lady smile at era cute action.... before she buy flowers, one aged lady came and hold era by 👂,...era scream in pain and looked up....

Era- old granny leave me... it's paining... please..

Granny- you little piece of sh*t.....how dare you to steal my flowers and sell here.....

She said and twisted era' ear and now tear fell from her eyes..... flowers bucket fell from hands...

Lady- why are you yelling at her? Leave h.....

Granny- shut up!!! And you little mistake of your mother come with me....

Then she dragged Era with her and era is crying mess now......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then she dragged Era with her and era is crying mess now