chapter 4

Jeju island

So everyone come in this Grand hotel because Kim's elder son is going to marry

So everyone come in this Grand hotel because Kim's elder son is going to marry.... it's night time and everyone is busy in marriage preparations....and tomorrow is their pre wedding shoot...... namjoon and yoongi are doing all work....

Namjoon is in corridor and checking all decorations with wedding planner.... He is standing when someone pull his coat from behind....he turn back and saw...

he turn back and saw

Namjoon- era... what are you doing here?

He sit on his knees in front of her with shocked face....era smile....

Era- dimple uncle..... please hide me somewhere or else dustbin uncle gonna be find me....we are playing hide and seek...

Namjoon- oh....

Soobin- era...where are you?

Era run behind namjoon and hide behind him.....and same time dustbin 😅😅 I mean soobin come to that direction....he saw era but pretend like he didn't saw her..

Soobin- oh...no era hide so well..now I can't find her....so what should I do with this chocolates which I bought for her....i think I should eat it alone.. yummy... yummy..

Then era popped in front of soobin..

Era- no...give me my chocolates.....

Namjoon and soobin smile at her cuteness...and soobin give him chocolate...

Namjoon- is she your daughter?

Soobin- no..no...she is my friend daughter.....she come here to attend a wedding....

Namjoon- oh.. sorry she have dimple like you so i thought she is your daughter...

Soobin- you too have dimples that doesn't mean she is your daughter... right.... hahahaha... I'm just joking..

Then they laughed..

Soobin- let's go your mamma will be waiting...

Era nodded and hold soobin hand but she turn back....and waved to namjoon..