chapter 3

In India

Era is running here and there because she is happy..... she is going Korea to meet her dustbin 😅😅i mean soobin uncle and jena aunty.......

 she is going Korea to meet her dustbin 😅😅i mean soobin uncle and jena aunty

Era- Mamma... let's go...or we will going to miss our flight....

Yn- era baby.... flight is in afternoon and it's just morning and we are going on wedding so we should buy something for them....so let's go for shopping...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then they went to local market and buy gifs......and Then they went to airport....and did all formalities and sit in plane....

Era- Mamma I'm so excited....i sit in plane first time.....

Yn smile and nodded...she looked outside plane window...

Yn in mind- why I'm feeling something is going to happen there...? Please god don't let come my past in front of me again....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kim mansion

Kim family is going to jeju island for jin wedding

Kim family is going to jeju island for jin wedding...yes destination wedding in jaju Island.....

Mr. Kim- okay..so boys listen me careful....me, your mom and jin are going first there to check and arrange everything....and joonie... taehyung you come with park family who are coming...in evening, go to airport and take them to jeju island in our private plane......bride family already reached there....so you finish this work and come....take care...bye..

Then they went....Namjoon sit on couch and tae smile ...

Namjoon sit on couch and tae smile