chapter 7

Flashback...

In Busan

Yn is walking towards her class with jena and soobin....

?- hi..yn...

They turn back and saw.. Jackson...

 Jackson

Yn- hi...

Jackson- if you don't mind can we talk.. please..

Yn- Jackson..i have class....

Jackson- don't worry i will not take much time? Please...

Yn nodded and she walk with Jackson....

Thay are standing in park....

Yn-tell fast. .

Jackson- yn.... since I saw you...i fell for you...i love you..will you be my girlfriend?

He said and extended chocolate box to her....

Yn- what? Did you like to get rejections? Because it's ten times in five months you are proposing me....and tenth time, I'm rejecting you.... Jackson please stop it.. I'm just 17 and i want to focus on my studies so I want to complete my parents dream....i belongs to middle class family and my parents can't afford my studies so my uncle is helping me...i don't want to stuck in relationship bullshit... please stop this...

She was about to leave but Jackson pinned her to wall..

Jackson- can't you just say yes? You are rejecting Jackson wang....every girl of our school is crazy for me...but I'm crazy for you....just give me one chance...

Then he try to kiss her and yn start struggling..

Yn- Jackson leave me....

Yn kicked on stomach and he fell down...

Many students saw this.... soobin was about to beat Jackson but yn stop him... then she went to Jackson and slapped him....

Yn- if girls say no that's means no... don't try again...

She again slapped him and went away... Jackson hold his cheeks and looked around, students are making fun of him...

Jackson- yn...you gonna regrat....

After one week

Soobin- Party... party..we want party....

Yn- guys please try to understand...

Jena- yn I'm giving your birthday party... can't you even attend? And you are turning 18 next week.... so Please please...

Soobin-preety please...

Yn- okay...but no alcohol and all things..i don't drink..

Jena-okay...

Again Jackson come to them...