chapter 2

In South Korea

One girl is sitting in her room...she is looking beautiful because today is her engagement.....this day is special for her but instead of happiness,her face is showing sad expression....her eyes are sad and she is looking at her phone sadly.....

?- why not you call her?

Girl looked at her best friend..

??- i want it...soobin...but I can't...i feel like..I am her..cul....

Soobin hugged her...and girl started crying...

Soobin- shh... don't cry Jena...... It's not only your fault but mine too.....but she is our best friend....we should invite....her...to your marriage..

Jena- but you know that she don't want to come here because of that incident.....that bastard Jackson... destroyed her life..

Soobin- I know...but i also know how badly you want her in your marriage.....so call her...she will definitely come for you.... let's talk to yn....

Jena- okay...if you say so...

Then jena dialed yn number....and phone started ringing....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In India

Yn house

Yn come home with era

Yn come home with era......she saw someone standing outside....

Yn- dadu ...aap yahan per kya kar rahe ho...

(Grandpa... what are you doing here?)

Old main turn to yn with sad face....

Grandpa- mujhe maaf karna beta Meri vajah se use budhiya ne tumhen itna kuchh sunaya...

(Forgive me my child because of me that old women insulted you)

Yn- koi baat nahin dadu... Yah Koi nahin baat nahin hai mere liye..

(It's okay grandpa.... it's not new for me)

Era- per budhe dadu mein abhi aapse naraj hun....

(But old grandpa I am still upset with you)

Grandpa- vaise main tumhare liye chocolate lekar aaya tha per mujhe nahin lagta tumhen khana hai.... to main...

(I bring chocolate for you but I don't think you want to eat it...so...)

Era- nahin ab main aapse naraj nahin hun mujhe Meri chocolate do..

(No now I am not upset with you give me my chocolate)

She smiles and grandpa give her chocolate...and then they sad goodbye to each other and yn walk inside home.....

Era run to her room...and yn phone rings...she looked at caller ID and saw soobin call..she smile and picked up his call..

Otp