👻seven👻

Hitomi was feeling hungry, she looks around the room and saw her other members were doing their things.

She touch her stomach and sigh. Hitomi then stand up and walk to the door. "Hiichan, where did you wanna go?" ask Chaewon when she saw the younger walking to the door.

Hitomi turn around and pouts. "I'm hungry, unnie. I want to grab my snacks at the room." answer her and before she twist the knob door, Eunbi immediately shout.

"Hiichan wait!"

shout her and Hitomi quickly turn around as she was shock.

"Bring someone to accompany you. No... 2 people. It's dangerous outside. We don't know what is in this mansion."

Hitomi nod after that. "Nako chan, Yuri ahh come on let's accompany me." Yuri and Nako nod together and stood up.

They walk leaving the room together and went to the room which is beside the other room.

Hitomi walk to her bag and find some snacks for herself and the other members too. While Nako and Yuri just waiting in the room peacefully.

All of a sudden, the door of the room was shut down by itself made the three of them are shock and look at the door. Nako gulp scaredly and look at Hitomi and Yuri.

"H-Hiichan.. are you done?"

"Y-Yes. L-Let's go."

Yuri nod and twist the knob door but then her face is pale.

"W-Wait... this d-door can't open!" say her and try to twist it several times but failed.

Nako and Hitomi are panic hearing that, they try to find a way. "Oh my god! N-Now how? I-I'm scared!" claim Nako and was about to cry.

When Hitomi was about to reply, suddenly they heard a woman were crying with full of pain. The three of them froze at their place and shivers.

The crying become loud and near them, they all were panic and the tears went rolling on their cheeks.

The crying suddenly gone and the atmosphere went silent.

All of them were confuse and scared but then all of a sudden a woman with wearing a red dress were standing near the window.

Their eyes widen as they look at the woman, her face has no scratches and wound, her face are perfect but the woman keep looking down and silent.

Yuri slowly grab the knob door and try to open the door slowly with scares.

Suddenly, the woman look at them and shouts as her face changed made all of them also shouts.

Yuri immediately open the door and they all running to the other room. Hitomi open the door and call other members. "Unnie!!"

Hitomi yell and went hugging Eunbi tightly. The other members are startled seeing them while Nako and Yuri get inside the room and Nako close the door.

"What happened?!"

ask Sakura worryingly to them and Hyewon went hugging Nako who was near her. Meanwhile Yena run towards Yuri and hug her tight.

All of them leans closer. "What happened?" ask Chaeyeon this time and their crying turn into a sobs.

"T-There's a w-woman with r-red dr-ess in the room." tell Nako and tighten the hug. All of them are surprised hearing that and look at each other.

"What?" ask Minju and the three of them nod. "S-She bothered us." add Hitomi in Eunbi's arms and look at them.

"W-Wait... T-Tomi unnie.. Your l-leg have a sore." tell Wonyoung as she point at Hitomi's leg made all of them look at Hitomi's leg.