👻eighteen👻

Yuri opened her eyes slowly as she felt cold and she looks around her.

She found Yena were sleeping beside her on the chair while other members were sleeping on the couch and on the floor.

She can feel her leg doesn't hurt anymore and she feel glad. Yuri's heart beat fast, she breathe quickly and grips her blanket tight.

The scene when she got hide by the ghost still fresh in her mind, she scares being alone now and she hates dark.

Yuri wake up from her lay and she panic, Yuri's tears slowly fall down.

Feel the movement on the bed, Yena slowly wake up as she open her eyes. She saw Yuri is panic and Yena immediately stand up.

"Hey, what's wrong?" ask Yena gently as she cupped Yuri's cheeks softly and caressing it. "U-Unnie... I-I'm scared of d-dark.. P-Please open the l-lamps.."

Yena who heard that sigh before shook her head. "Other members will wake up because of that, Yul. Poor them." answer her and Yuri went silent.

Then, Yena can heard the sobs from the younger. "Hiks.. U-Unnie... I'm scared.."

"I'm here, don't be scared." persuade Yena and she sit beside Yuri on the bed, Yuri didn't waste her time to hug Yena very tight and crying in silent.

Yena return the hug and stroking Yuri's hair soft. "Shh... I'm here with you. You have me, no need to worry okay?"

Yuri nod in her arms and slowly went calm.

"Now, continue sleeping. We need to back to Seoul tomorrow." add Yena and smiles.

"U-Unnie... Lay beside me p-please?" ask Yuri and Yena's heart beat fast. She sigh secretly before nods.

Both of them lay on the bed together, Yuri get into Yena's arms and hug the older tight. Yena turn her body to Yuri and return the hugs.

"I will wait until you sleep, alright?"

"T-Thank you unnie."

Yena chuckles and nods, Yuri close her eyes back and went to sleep back as she finally feel calm in Yena's arms.

**************************************************

THE next day, all of them were in the van as they already finished packing their stuffs. Mr. Heo is checking everything as Jaera unnie were standing beside the van.

"When you reached at Seoul later, I will wait there. Your family also already waited for you guys."

They all nodded and smiles to Jaera. "Thank you unnie." say Eunbi and Jaera chuckles.

"No biggie. I think you guys should go now. See you guys at Seoul."

"Nae, unnie!"

They replied and Jaera close the door before look at Mr. Heo. "See you later."

"Okay, Ms. Jaera. You too." reply him and Jaera walk to her car and get in.

Mr. Heo also get into the van and start to drive leaving the hospital with Jaera following them from behind.

2 weeks later

Two weeks has passed after the incident. The twelve of them become a hot topic in the university and around the South Korea.

After the incident they also become more closer to each other and always spend time together.

About what happened to them in that bungalow, Yuri decided not to tell or ask anything to her mom.

Same goes with other members, they doesn't want to tell about what happened to them to their family members.

They got no clue about the red dress woman and about the bungalow. The things that they know is, the ghost is Yuri's descendants.

"Unnie!"

call Wonyoung as she and Yujin walk to the rooftop and saw their members. Wonyoung run to her unnies meanwhile Yujin just walk.

"Hey, donsaengs. Why did you guys late?" ask Hyewon and Wonyoung scoffs while Yujin roll her eyes annoyingly.

"Mrs. Jung didn't want to let us go. Ughhh I never like her."

answer Yujin and went sitting beside Nako and Minju.

"Not just you and Wony, all of the students had never like that old woman." reply Yena and all of them laugh so hard.

"Wait, where is Eunbi unnie?" ask Yujin as she realized Eunbi was not with them.

"We don't know too. She suddenly goes in a hurry earlier." answer Sakura and shrugs her shoulders.

All of a sudden, the door was opened and it reveal Eunbi. Eunbi walk towards them with panic face as she stop beside Yuri and Wonyoung.

"Guys, I already know about that bungalow!" said her made all of them shock and look at her seriously. Yuri look at her disbelief and gulps.

"H-How did you know?"

ask her and Eunbi look at the younger. "I told my bodyguard to find it." answer her and Yuri nods.

"Are you okay? I won't tell if this are bothering you." add Eunbi and Yuri immediately shakes her head to the older.

"No, I'm okay unnie. Just tell I'm definitely alright." Yuri answer confidently and smile a little.

Eunbi nods and look at her sisters before starts to tell them.

"The ghost name is Jo Seeun. She got married with Jo Seok Heo and have 3 daughters. Everything is normal not until 10 years after their marriage, her husband got caught cheating with his secretary. His wife got mad and they had a fought before the husband decided to leave her with their daughters. Day by day, she got depressed and at the end, she decided to end her life. She killed all her daughters before committed suicide."

"What?!" shouts Chaewon and Hyewon as they all feel shock. Yuri also surprised and she looks at Eunbi surprisingly.

"Then, h-how did Yuri's grandma can still a-alive?" ask Nako want to know.

"She succeeded to escape from the bungalow and go to their neighbour's house to got help."

Eunbi answered and Nako nods. Yuri still can't believe it, so she just silent.

"Yah, are you okay?" ask Minju when she realized Yuri didn't react anything to the story. Yuri back to her sense and look at her.

Then, she looks at other members before smiles. "Yeah, I'm okay Min. Don't worry too much." answer her before stands up.

"Excuse me, I will go to the restroom for a while." add her and they all nods. Yuri walk leaving them after that.

"Should we give her times alone or not?" ask Yena as she got worry on the younger too much.

Eunbi and Chaeyeon look at each other before Eunbi sigh. "I think we should gives her times first. I'm sure she will be okay."

Chaeyeon answered Yena and the girl nod in force. In her heart, she prays that Yuri will be okay.

to be continued...