Love me or Leave me 2: The Crack

Part 2: The Crack

Part 2: The Crack

Cover by Me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung

(🎵Music tip: Rainy Days by V🎵)

I couldn't stop thinking about him... I didn't want to stop thinking about him.

I thought he was happy... He seemed happy...

The morning after a sleepless night was rainy. I had to go to work... At least for some hours to wrap up what was left and file leave for a few days...

On the desk Jungkook left my report... He corrected it. Sometimes he was helping me with that.

I sighed heavily looking at it.

What did I say yesterday when he gave it to me in the morning? I know I saw a mistake... Something small... I asked him to check it again. I was in a hurry...

I was in a hurry a lot lately...

Did I thanked him?

I don't remember if I kissed him...

Everything around seemed so cold when he wasn't there... And I saw so many things about myself differently...

I don't know, how many times I called him just to hear: The number you are trying to reach is unavailable.

There wasn't even a recorded message with his voice at the end...

I looked around.

He made this place a home for me...

Koo...

How many mistakes did I make?

Or more like... how many things I didn't say or do when you needed it...?

I felt as if there were so many...

I don't need to ask... He somehow always knows. He somehow does things that I don't even know I want.

I've never felt the need to himf for anything... Besides the usual daily things. But not the meaningful things, which were making me feel loved, wanted, appreciated...

Did I do the same for him?

Did I become so comfortable with him that it made me lazy or blind?

I couldn't make all those mistake from the beginning, right? Would he fall for me... if I would?

I needed to talk with him...

But he wasn't picking the fucking phone!!

I felt helpless beyond words.

I reached work being an absolute mess. I couldn't focus and it was visible... I discussed the report with the team.

While reading, I noticed how neatly the report was written... I explained it to him and gave him the details and datas, but... he really made it amazing...