"You miss me already?"

Imma make this chapter more about y/n and Jenna not so much his career but yeah*

* A Month Later *

3rd Person POV:

Let's run over what happened over the last Month was, Nathan And Jenna have been speaking a lot and Nathan even admitted feelings for Jenna and Jenna says she has feelings to but, Jenna is missing y/n like crazy. And it's his birthday in a day so she's going to see him play today as a early birthday present, Y/N's dad has found a good job near his apartment for money income and Y/N has made new friends in the Inter Miami academy as long as being home schooled. Y/N does not know Jenna is coming to his game.

Reader POV:

* The Game *

"Yeah coach it's my birthday tomorrow." You say.

"I know so the lads have a present for you tomorrow so be ready." Coach says.

"Hoping it's new boots." You say and then you get subbed on in the 57th minute. You played the game normally until you scored a goal and seen someone you thought you recognised in the crowd, instead of celebrating you just stood there and then your teammates jumped on your back snapping you back to reality. You then walked back to your position

1 - 0.

You then began to have bad luck, every shot took was blocked or saved, most passes led to a save. Ever chance you had you weren't taking. And coach began to think to sub you off. They then scored a fairly decent goal to make the score.

1 - 1.

Right off kick off you played a beautiful ball to the striker, who shot and it hit the post and went out. It was then a corner, you placed in the middle, knowing you was going to get subbed off you went for something saucy. As the ball came to you, you leaped into the air performing a bicycle kick, you had good connection with the ball but unluckily it hit right into the post again, one of your teammates finished it tho to make it 2 - 1. You was then subbed off.

The rest of the match you sat watching taking sips of your drink here and there. The match ended with a 4-2 defeat, You was on the side lines waiting for your dad to pick you up, sitting down next to a tree. You then seen, a short brunette girl looking around. You locked eyes and realised who it was.

"Jenna?" You say.

"Y/N." She says with a smile.

You walk to her sharing a long heart felt hug.

"I haven't seen you in so long." You say.

"How come you out here?" You say surprised.

"Early birthday present I guess." She says with a smile.

"Y/N. I know it's good vibes right now but I have something to say. I've been missing you. But. I've been speaking to Nathan. And. I think I have feelings. I know I said we'll get rich together but. I don't know y/n." She says looking down.

It felt like a shot to your heart, you was gone a month and she already replaced you. Did you not mean anything?

"I've been gone a month and you replace me. Damn really must of not meant anything. With Nathan too?" You say.

"Y/N-"

"I can't deal with this right now. We dated for a year- how.?" You say pushing your hair back.

"Y/N I need attention. I've been having none." She says.

"Maybe my dad was right. I didn't need you I just needed myself and the ball." You say.

"Y/N. Your selfish." She says with a tear falling down her eye.

"I'm selfish? You just said you needed attention that I Couldn't give. So you go and date my best friend? Maybe I am selfish, maybe I am cocky, you know how long I've worked for this, you didn't know me before. I left my mum and my 1 year old sister to pursue this. She probably don't even know I exist! Oh my god. I'm better than him. You know I am. I always have Been." You say strongly.

"Maybe you are. Maybe you aren't. You won't be able to know my opinion because from now on. Don't text me don't speak to me. Don't do anything to do with me. We're done. Forever. Bye y/n. Enjoy your luxury." Jenna says wiping her tear and turning around, walking to a car in the corner with her mum in it.

You walked walked back to where you was waiting for your dad sitting down on the curb, filled with anger and sadness. When your dad picked you up you got in the car shutting the door and waited to get back to the apartment before you flopped on your bed and layed there. You didn't know what to do. You was upset.

Y'all this a shorter chapter as you can see, but idrk what to do with y/n at the moment. So I'm thinking of doing a 2 year time skip to when he turns 18 and Jenna turns 19, (Jenna Being Older) basically we'll see y/n striving in his career in France playing for Paris SG, and Jenna goes to the game. Or would youu like me to do one more chapter w this age y/n where inter miami and Manchester City have a exhibition match. Where we'll see y/n's old friend from the uk. And y/n more aggresive on the pitch. LMK I don't mind which but yeah. Sorry for the shorter chapter I have to go on a date soon so imma like sort everything good for the morning when I have to get ready so yah. Last apologie for the shorter chapter more is coming! Byeeeeee !!!