Waking Up

Your eyes found the light as you blinked and finally opened them. You looked around seeing a hospital and a bright light in your eyes. You looked at your self in the hospital gown. No one was in the room. Just you. Did no one care..? Where's your dad.? You layed there confused. All you remember was the ball coming to you and black.

"Hello?" You say. You hit a button and doctors rushed in the room.

"Your awake. Are you okay?" The doctor says.

"Yeah. How long was I out for?" You ask.

"2 days." She says smiling.

"Oh.." you say.

"What happened?" You ask.

"Well. You suffered a concussion but luckily the boot didn't hit any important parts of the head." She says.

"Boot?" You say.

"I'll let your friend in now." She says.

"What friend?"

"Jenna Ortega. Do you not know her?" The doctor says.

"Yeah I do. Let her in." You say with a slight smile.

"Your awake. Welcome back." Jenna says walking to you with flowers and giving you a slight hug.

"Am i done..?" You say.

"You seem in good shape hopefully you'll be back on the field in around a month." The doctor says then leaves.

"A month? Damn. What even happened." You ask again.

"I'll show you." Jenna says putting on the tv. The news was still going on about it.

You watched it happen. The player running at you. You, looking so. Unprepared. The noise of it. The gasp of the crowd. The horrified faces on your team and the opposition. You seen you on a stretcher. Blurred out. What looks to be blood. Everywhere on your face, on your shirt. And on the pitch. Apparently the bleeding was that bad it had to be blurred. The doctors said before it was because in the heat of the moment your adrenaline made your blood pump really fast Heints why it carried on coming out so quick. (Idek if it works like that oh well)
"Is my face okay. I don't look deformed or..?" You ask.

"You look fine y/n." Jenna says looking into your eyes.

The tv then turned to a interview with PSG's owner and manager.

"Uh.. we're not sure with the situation, if he will play good or bad after it happened. But. He will be out for a period of time. And we can't take the risk. So. We are. We have decided to terminate his contract and release him as a free agent." They say.

"What.? I got them to the finals. How could they-" you say before a tear goes down your cheek. This meant a lot. You wanted to become champions of Europe with them and they just desert you like that?

"How do I get out of this shitty bed." You say.

* A Month Later *

Jenna had moved into your guest room to take care of you. And you was in your back garden. Training. Ever since you got out. You trained. Every day. Almost no breaks. At one point you collapsed. You had to get back into the game. You wasn't social with Jenna. You barley spoke. All your time was on the field. You even ignored your dog sometimes. Which you never did. You still played with him. But it wasn't like before you didn't have a smile on your face. You just wanted to be back on the pitch. You also had a home gym which you spent time in.

Every ice bath you took, every weight held, every drill you did. Was ruining you mentally. You didn't care. All that mattered. Was getting back on the goddamn pitch. Until. A phone call. Your manager.

"Y/N. Your managers on the phone." Jenna says walking towards you.

"Oh. Thanks Jenna." You say taking phone.

"So y/n. The transfer market. Being in a week. 3 clubs have already contacted me.

Chelsea, Arsenal & AC Milan." He says.

"YES HOLY SHIT! CAN I PLAY?" You say happier than ever.

"When the pre season starts yeah. Well you have to pick first. Put thought into it." Your manager says.

"Arsenal. I don't care. I always wanted to play for Arsenal. Since I was a kid." You say.

"Well. As you are a free agent they get you for free and your wage will be €42,000." He says.

"That's perfect. Holy shit thank you so much." You say.

"No problem. I'll contact them now. Bye." He says putting down the phone.

"IVE BEEN SIGNED JENNA!!" You shout running to her and holding her for a big hug picking her up and placing her back down.

"I'm so proud of you!! Who are you going to be playing for?" She says.

"Arsenal. 42000 euros a week!" You say.

"That's a lotta money.." Jenna says.

"I know! Oh my god my dog can have anything he wants." You say.

You then run to your dog before you play with it full of excitement like a kid.

* A Week Later *

When the transfer market opened you immediately met up with the owner of Arsenal to discuss your contract. You already bought a house on the outskirts of london, with a indoor pool and a big enough backyard with some grass for a 5 a side game. Which was not too big not too small. Everything was going great. Now you wait for the pre season to start.

Shorter again sorry! But my date was fun. Uh I think we should be going for a second but idk when. We went to the cinema and stuff so yeah! Went well! Byeee thanks for all the luv aswell. Byee!