"Reunion"

2 years has passed and you and Jenna have had no contact. At all. Guess she meant it by we're done. Now. Let's set the scene.
Y/N and PSG semi finals in the champions league 1 - 1 on aggregate and 0 - 0 in the second match, at away. Now. Jenna was in the stands. She was watching the match and she never knew the name which was going to be called out as Mbappe had been in a foul and got a injury leaving you to play.

Reader POV:

"Y/N L/N. 8." The commentator says as they start to discuss about you, the camera then pans to you coming on the pitch. Jenna was. Confused but a bit happy to see you again. Re igniting a flame gone for a long time.

In the 69th minute Manchester United scored to make it 1 - 0. ( 2 - 1 Agg) you took a deep breath and focused up.

Their defence was hard to get past, harder than you thought. You and Neymar were trying to find a way through until he found one, target the left side being weaker. So you did. The amount of times you were through it was saved or a unlucky miss. Or you passed it back and it was a save or a unlucky miss. Anyway. One time you passed it back and neymar made the choice to chip the keeper forcing him to run back. The keeper, tripped. And the ball rolled into the net. You celebrated with him as you heard the crowd chant you on.

It was the 89th minute, you was on the edge of the corner. Hakimi put it in, it was a great ball but it was hit out and it flew to you, you had three choices. Take a touch and shoot, just shoot first time or take a touch and pass.

There was really only one choice.

You chose to hit the ball right as it hit the floor making it float into the top left corner. You ran to the corner screaming holding your shirt knee sliding and getting up met with basically your whole team, subs managers, eveyone celebrating with you. You loved this feeling. And the fact you did it made it even better. The crowd chanting your name gave you as much confidence to take on the whole world. The match ending 2 - 1. And 3 - 2 on agg. You fell to the floor not believing what just happened.

Meanwhile.

Jenna's POV:

"You think I can go in the tunnel when the players come through?" I ask a security guard.

"I need to see vip." He says.

I show my card and he lets me through.

Reader POV:

You walking into the tunnel taking your jersey of and putting it round your neck you all went in chanting to the locker room. And the chanting carried on whilst in there. When you went out for a drink in the water fountain you looked up seeing a girl you felt you knew. You looked back down and then up again realising who it was. You was shocked, she was even more stunning then before. You didn't know what to do. You just stood there not knowing what to say. Your whole body stopped.

You give a wave and walk to the water fountain.

"What the fuck..." you say to your self quietly.

"Ignoring me is not like you y/n." Jenna says.

"Your real?" You say.

"Yup real." She says chuckling.

"Wow. Uh. I don't know what to say. You look. Great as always jenna." You say looking at her.

"So do you y/n. Sorry if this is awkward. As we're already here you think you can sign my shirt and maybe get neymar to aswell..." she says looking down.

"Yeah sure but he's busy at the moment probably." You say.

"You gonna give me a hug or you just gonna be all awkward and stiff." She says.

"Sorry Jenna it's just I haven't seen you in 2 years and last time I did it didn't go well so I don't wanna fuck if up. And I just secured finals in the champions league so. A lot going on." You say

"You sure you don't want me to put my shirt on?" You say.

"I don't care I've hugged you all sweaty and no shirt on before so don't worry." She chuckles as you share a hug.

" I see you've grown. Like a inch." You say.

"Shut up y/n. Always bullying me." She says frowning.

"Your family okay?" You say.

"Yeah there fine. I came with some friends who are somewhere in the car park. Said I wouldn't be long." Jenna says.

"Uh I'll go try and get that autograph for you if you want." You say taking her pen and jersey she was holding.

"Don't forget to add yours!" She says.

You ask neymar who was down so he adds his and you add yours. You walked back out handing her the jersey and pen.

"Your goal was great by the way." Jenna says smiling.

"Thanks. Idk how i did that.." you say as she laughs a bit.

"Y/N. How about I give you my number and we talk aboutt what's happened these past what 2 years?" She says.

"Fine by me." You say as she gives you your number as you go back into the locker room.

* 3 Days Later *

After securing a spot in the champions league final, you started RW, the match went on normally. It was a ligue 1 match against the bottom of the table so you weren't that worried. In fact you assisted Mbappe with a goal which was good. Everything seemed normal. Into one long ball over the top was played.

You watched the ball glide infront of you, so you ran to catch up with it, when You was about to take a touch the LB ran and jumped into the air going for the ball or was he? His boot connected with the side of your head. The pain became instant as you fell to the floor. You held your head as you felt blood go onto your hand. You couldn't keep your eyes open and Evantually. It all went black. When the connection happened everyone in the crowd gasped. Some even said they could hear the smack from the other end of the field. You were put on a stretcher and removed from the match. The person who hit you recieved a red card and a 1 month ban from any game. Along with a €10000 fine.

When the commentators asked your teammates they were silent. So was your coach. Everyone was. It was a horrific tackle. Which was career ending only it just started. You were only 18. What's gonna happen..