☐ 10

All of me

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Cool with you- NewJeans

The morning sun spills through the windows, casting a warm glow across the room as Yuna and Sunghoon sit down for breakfast. The air is filled with a mix of comfort and tension, remnants of the events of the previous night lingering between them.

However, both seem determined to enjoy this moment of togetherness, and the clinking of utensils against plates creates a gentle rhythm.

Amid the quiet, Yuna reaches into her bag and retrieves a small card. It's Card 1 from her bucket list:

"To fall in love."

She hesitates for a moment, her fingers tracing the edges of the card, before she places it on the table in front of Sunghoon. He looks at the card, his expression a mixture of surprise and hesitation.

Before she can react further, he swiftly picks up the card and places it under his coffee cup, his actions almost instinctive. He then looks at her a hint of a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Let's forget about this for today," he suggests, his gaze holding hers.

She playfully raises an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Oh, so you're saying I should keep my options open?"

He leans back, his expression confident as he meets her gaze. "Trust me, no one other than me can put up with your behavior."

A soft laugh escapes her lips as she shakes her head, amused by his assertion. Their banter carries an underlying affection, a familiarity that makes the tension of the previous night seem less daunting. As they continue their meal, the conversation flows effortlessly, like a gentle stream winding its way through a tranquil landscape.

Before long, Sunghoon breaks into a smile, his eyes lighting up with a new idea. "You know what? Since we're both free today, how about we have a fancy dinner date?"

Her eyes widen in surprise, a hint of excitement dancing in their depths. "A dinner date? You mean like a real date?"

He chuckles, his smile warm and genuine. "Yes, a real date. Somewhere nice where we can both dress up and enjoy a good meal."

She considers his offer, her heart racing with a mixture of curiosity and anticipation. "Alright, deal. But only if you promise not to put any cards under your coffee cup this time."

He leans in closer, his gaze locking onto hers with a promise. "I promise," he says, his voice carrying a depth of sincerity that makes her heart skip a beat.