☐ 13

The game

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

(She's) Just a phase- Puma blue

In a world where words had once flowed effortlessly between them, the present silence felt like a heavy shroud, cloaking the connection that had once bound Sunghoon and Yuna so closely. The familiar chime of his phone became both a source of comfort and frustration, as he checked it repeatedly, fingers tapping impatiently against the screen. With every vibration against his palm, his heart raced with anticipation, only to plummet in disappointment when he realized it wasn't her message illuminating the display.

Days blurred together as Sunghoon navigated his daily routine, his mind a battleground of tasks and thoughts of her. The digital clock on his phone seemed to tick by at an agonizingly slow pace, the minutes dragging on like hours. He replayed their last conversation over and over in his mind, each word a puzzle he was determined to solve. He dissected every syllable, searching for hidden meanings, hoping to discover the key that would bridge the ever-widening gap that had formed between them.

With every conversation he had with others, he couldn't help but see shades of her in the words they spoke, the way they laughed, the way they looked at him. Every passing second was punctuated by the palpable absence of her presence, like a melody missing a crucial note that threw off the entire composition.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Yuna was equally ensnared by the relentless grip of thoughts of him. The sterile walls of the hospital seemed to close in on her as she sat, waiting for something that felt as elusive as a mirage in the desert. Her heart was caught in a pendulum swing between hope and doubt, and her gaze flicked toward the entrance with every fleeting footstep, her heart skipping a beat in anticipation.

Her fingers tapped out a nervous rhythm on the edge of her chair, an unconscious echo of her racing heartbeat. The minutes and hours blurred together, the steady tick of the clock a constant reminder of the unbroken silence. She found herself replaying their past interactions in her mind, analyzing every word, every smile, every shared glance for clues as to where things had gone awry.

The hospital bustled around her, doctors and nurses moving with purpose, patients shuffling in and out of rooms. Yet, despite the chaos, she felt suspended in a bubble of stillness, her thoughts and emotions swirling like a storm within her. Her eyes occasionally strayed to the window, seeking solace in the outside world, as if hoping to find answers written in the city's skyline.

As the hours dragged on, the weight of their unspoken words seemed to grow heavier with each passing moment. Their last encounter replayed like a broken record in Yuna's mind, the emotions and implications behind every word seared into her memory. She fought against the urge to send a message, her fingers hovering over her phone's keyboard before she withdrew them, her heart racing in tandem with the cursor's blink.

In Sunghoon's world, a sense of urgency had begun to brew. He stared at the screen of his phone, each incoming message from others leaving him with a lingering sense of disappointment. He wavered between the desire to reach out to her and the fear that his efforts would be in vain. Every moment of silence felt like another brick being laid in the wall that seemed to be forming between them.

The city bustled around them, completely unaware of the tumultuous emotional storm that raged within the hearts of two individuals. Their silence spoke volumes, each unspoken word echoing louder than any conversation they'd had before. It was as though the very essence of their connection had been caught in a delicate balance, swaying on the precipice of change.

And as the day rolled on, Sunghoon and Yuna both found themselves grappling with the same question: was the bond they'd shared strong enough to weather the uncertainties that now stood between them? The minutes turned into hours, and the hours into a timeless void where the weight of their silence threatened to drown out the very essence of the love that had once bound them together.

Author's note:
This was just a filler chapter i added it last minute 🥱
Aynways i was calmly scrolling thru twitter and i stumbled upon a nice picture 😂🤣 im fine (im gonna kms...)

)

𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐓 ☾ │Park Sunghoon On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara