chapter 3

*8AM*

I woke up to Oscar and Lando arguing, i couldn't hear what they were arguing about but i honestly didn't care. i was in a hoodie and some shorts  but i figured that it wouldn't be that cold so i put on my converse and left the tent. The minuet i did, Oscar and Lando fell silent.

"good morning to you too" i said walking over to them "where is everyone?"i asked as we seemed to be the only ones there

"they went on a walk but we didn't want to go with them" lando said sitting on the grass

"why not, i asked" sitting down beside him

Oscar shrugged. "just didn't feel like it"

"im so tired" i said placing my head on Oscar's shoulder and taking my phone out of my hoodie pocket.

"you two are making me feel so single" lando said frowning and puting his hands on his hips

"te romperé el maldito brazo" 

"i dont know what that means but im gonna leave you two alone" he said winking at me before walking back to the tents whilst looking at his phone.

"what did you say to him?" Oscar asked

"i said id break his arm"

"you can't just threaten people like that you know?"

"it worked did it not?"

Oscar nodded in agreement before Lily and Alice walked up to us

"hey"

"santa mierda!" i whisper'-yelled "you cant sneak up on people like that"

"they didn't, you just weren't paying attention" 

"Oscar your supposed to be on my side!" i said pinching his arm

"says who?"

"says me, im your teammate."

"will you two stop acting like a married couple for two seconds and talk to us?" Lily interupted "we're going to the beach so hurry up"

"it's 8:30 how are you guys so energetic? i'm so tired" i said 

"i'm sure max has redbull, he never goes anywhere without it. just go ask him for some, problem solved" Alice said smiling and walking away with lily

"i'm going to find max, you coming with?" i asked before standing up offering him my hand

"uhh" he hesitated before looking over at lando " you know what, sure" he took my hand and we went to find max

*at the beach*

Me, lily, bia and alice all went to get ice-cream the minute we got there, Oscar came along too but he didn't get any.
"are you sure you don't want any?" u turned to Oscar
"yeah I'm sure" he replied
"okay then" *we ordered before walking over to where the boys where. I sat down, the warm sand on my skin. Oscar sat down next to me, the sun looked as thought it was about to begin setting but that didn't change how warm it was.
"god, I'm roasting" Oscar mumbled
"omg! I have an idea" i stood up, puting my hand out for Oscar, he took My hand and stood up, only just realising what I was about to do.
"No. no no and no."
"please oscarrr" I begged. walking towards the water.
"god no. the water is going to be freezing, dont go in there" he said, but I was already ankles deep in the ocean.
"ell come on, get out" he said. he was right, it was frezing, but I wasnt going to say he was right.
"it's not that bad" I grinned, but as I got further in, it got colder.
"actualy never mind" I said getting out of the water and walking towards Oscar. "want a hug?" I laughed, but Oscar didn't find it funny in the slightest.
"no, dont hug me. take this" he said before pulling of his hoodie and handing it to me.
"gracias"
I heard laughter coming from the others but I just ignored it. I sat back on the sand, as did Oscar. I rested my head on his shoulder and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep. I must have been pretty tired, because when I woke up we were back at camp.