chapter five

"king of my heart"

(the next day btw!!!)

when i woke up, oscar wasn't there i assumed he was with the others so i took this as my opportunity to text the girls. i needed there advice as soon as possible.

The girls gc

lana: guys, i need your advice

lily: were on our way

lana: thank you, ily!!!

i wasnt expecting her to reply so fast but honestly im glad she did. not even 5 minutes later me, lily, bia and alice were all in the tent, like a little meeting.

"so whats up? is it about oscar?" i opened my mouth to speak but was stopped when lily started talking again "oh my god, it so is, is it about the other day? with you two cuddling and him-"

"lils ily but can i talk?"

"yeah, yeah sorry" she laughed before going quiet.

"well, i need your advice because i dont know what to do right now. I think i have a problem, all day every day hes all i think about, whenever i listen to my favorite songs they remind me of him. whenever hes arround i cant focus on anything but him. hes just perfect in every way and i like him, like a lot, his eyes and his hair and just, well, everything about him. he makes me laugh and feel safe and he makes me feel good about myself. he makes me want to try harder, to work on myself, to take care of myself, not just for him but for me aswell you know? and i know max would be totaly pissed if he heard me say this but sometimes when hes talking i just want to kiss him and i know thats weird but i honestly dont care because he is literaly the most perfect, amazing person ever. i wasnt to be with him all the time like whenver i can weather im happy or sad, it could crash and dnf in a race after getting pole, asl ong as he was there i would be fine. and im honestly just rambling at this point so im going to shut the fuck up"  
 i laugh as my cheeks go pink, embarrased by how much i had said, hoping someone else would talk so i wouldnt have to sit and think about what i had just said

"girl, your in love with him" lily said as the rest of the group agreed with her

"what? no i" i went silent. mabye they were right. was i in love with him? surely not, right?

"el, you okay?"

"yeah yeah, just thinking... so what should i do?"

"tell him, obviously"

i was about to talk when Charles opend the tent door
"hey el you in he- what are you guys doing?"

"well it was a secret girls meeting but not anymore"

"well hurry it up, the guys were looking for you"

with that we left and joined the boys outside. all the girls sat together, i sat next to oscar and lando. Oscar turned to me

"why'd you sit here?" 

before i could reply, lando did it for me.

"she wants to make out with you"

"i, what, i never" my face went pink.

"oh really?"

in that moment i felt as though i could melt at the sound of his voice. i looked at my feet, trying to hide the blush on my face when i felt his hand under my chin, making me look at him. before i could say anything i felt his lips on mine.