chapter four

i woke up back at camp. i opened my eyes, oscars arm was arround my waist and my head was on his shoulder. we were sat with a few other people, i couldnt really make them out exept one, it was max, he was in his redbull shirt. thats how i knew.
i didnt get up, i instead moved arround a bit getting comfy, oscar noticed i was awake as he tried to move his arm. i took his hand wraping it back arround me. i felt safe in his arms and that was all i cared about, max on the other hand..

"if you hurt her-" max started, cut off by charles butting in.

"max leave it, they're not even together" he paused before muttering "..yet"

"as if you two dont act like a married couple" i smiled, proud of what i had said. 

"what? we.. no we don't! we literally both have girlfriends" 

"jeez, touchy subject. also i know you have girlfriends, they are beautiful, intelligent women and i love them very much but that dosent mean that im not team lestappen" they both just kind of looked at me as if i had just told them that i had killed someone, they can be so dramatic sometimes.

although max and charles werent perticularly happy with me calling them out they seemed to forget about it pretty quick, i wasnt talking much becuase i was tired, i instead cuddled up to oscar whilst he played with my hair. I didnt really think much of it but the group were weirdly shocked.

lily seemed to think it was funny "anything you two wanna tell us?" she laughed

"what?"

"you two are pretty close to be 'just friends'" she laughed but i didnt know what to say. She knew i wished we were more than friends.

(time skip becuase im a lazy bitch and i dont know what to put after this tbh :))

me, lando, oscar and danny were all sat on the grass beside some trees, the others were doing something, im not sure what because in all honesty i wasnt listening. We were all just talking but that got boring so i sugested a game instead.

"no offence guys but yall are boring, we should play heads up" 

the boys didnt mind the idea, i think they were pretty bored too

we had been playing the game for a while, it was my turn and i found out i was really good at getting them. lando was really into the game but not so great at describing things.

"oh oh! i know this one, its orange"

"lan, i love you, but that hint is pretty shit unless its an orrange and since were doing animals i dont think it is"

"its got stripes and eats people"

"thats better, a tiger?"

"yess!"

lando was clearly enjoying the game and so was danny. oscar didnt seem like he wasnt enjoying it but he wasnt really helping, he was just kind of sat there not taking his eyes off me. it was so hard to focus on the game with his gaze on me, when i saw him looking at me i felt asthough i could melt on the spot. God, why did he have to be so gorgeous. i wasnt the only one to notice, throughout the game i got a few comments from lando about how oscar looked asthough 'he was inlove with me'. i just ignored him though, oscar wasnt in love with me, was he?

(this chapter is low-key shit but idk why when im not in the mood to do something i really struggle with it and i cant figure out why (people say its autism but im not autistic i swear))