chapter six

short chapter because i feel so sick and want to go to my bed :)

before i could even begin to process what was happening, he pulled away not taking his eyes off me.  I could just tell my face was bright pink, my heart was beating at a million miles a minute. 

"you look cute when you blush by the way" he smiled at me before putting his arm arround me and facing the rest of the group. i smiled at him putting my head on his shoulder.

"ew, get a room"

"dont be childish max, its not like you and k-"

"im gonna stop you right there" he smiled sarcasticaly.

i honestly dont know how oscar was acting so casual, my mind was racing and so was my heart. did he really just kiss me? in front of everyone? did it mean anything to him? does he acctually like me? would he-

"you good?" danny nugged me

"yeah fine"

"you sure?" 

"yeah"

oscar was still sat there, acting like nothing had happend, but your just so cool, run your hands through your hair, absent mindedly making me want you.

he put his hand arround my waist and pulled me closer to him. "eli, your really pretty you know?"

"you- i- really?"

"the most beautiful girl i've ever seen" he smiled at me. i got lost in his eyes, he was literally perfect. i want to be with him, so fucking bad. 

"watch it piastri. thats my sister"

"i know shes your sister but she just so happens to be my future wife aswell" 

max smiled at him. i was honesty so supprised he wasnt mad about ocsar's comment. 

"future wife, really?" i smiled at oscar, i was kind of joking but i honstly wanted to know what he ment.

"hopefully" he winked at me, i felt asthough i was going to melt.