Chapter 32 Part 2: 𝓖𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓉𝓎

"Tom...he's planning something big...really big and so, it's best if you leave now"

                                                                                                                                          -Mia Nott; Chapter 32

Lorenzo Berkshire-

Ugh, this whole thing disgusted me. I meant what I said to Mia years ago. I didn't want to be apart of the Knights and now, since I wasn't brave enough, I am now apart of the Death Eaters. I should've just spoken up like she told me to. What's ironic though is that she is not only also part of the Death Eaters, she married the head, the dark lord himself...Tom Riddle.

Well now he is known as Lord Voldemort.

What makes me feel like crap ever more is the fact that Mattheo, his own brother, left the Knights  because he had been like me, he disagreed with there ways and didn't get intimidated by Lord Voldemort or the group. I wish I had been more brave.

Another thing that makes this whole service worse is that the dark lord has gotten harsh since his Hogwarts days. He isn't as tolerant as before and will punish all without mercy.

So, here I am wondering what to do with myself as I wish for this all to be over, as I wish that I could somehow leave the Knights.

I'm not a Gryffindor, and I wasn't put into that house for a reason...I am not brave, and therefore I don't have the bravery to just leave especially since I have the Dark Mark.

However, I know one Slytherin who is braver than any Gryffindor I know, who sometimes shocks me that they weren't ever put into Gryffindor someone who is just as unreachable as the Dark Lord himself.

Mia.

Mia Nott-

"I won't tolerate any failures...you may go" he said, dismissing Miles and Blaise.

"Tom.." I said, as I approached him and put my hand on his shoulder "you don't need to be so harsh on them, you know" I said, quietly. 

"Darling, if I am not harsh with them, who will be?" he said, shooting daggers at me with just one look.

"I know, but maybe being a little kind with them will-" I was cut off by his chuckling.

"You amuse me Mia, you know that?" he said continuing to laugh "I am a very merciful lord, what else must I do?"

I stopped any movements to look at him "Are you serious Tom? I can't believe you...what happened to the sweet boy I fell in love with?"

"Mia! I will not tolerate attitude so if there is something else not satisfying you go complain to your brother about it because it is not my job to take care of you" he said, raising his voice at me.

"Not your job to take care of me? Seriously what is wrong with you! God, I can't believe you Tom!" I say as tears form into my eyes.

"What? It's not my fault you've been so annoying all week" he said, with a disgusted face.

"I-"

"Just last week you said you would support me in all that I do. Do you remember?" he said, cutting me off, like a child.

"I do, I do Tom I am only giving you advice, and if you don't want to take it, that's fine" I was fully sobbing now as I went upstairs to my room, well me and Tom's room.

Lorenzo Berkshire-

I saw her running upstairs with tears in her eyes, oh God, what did Tom do now? I certainly wasn't going to ask him so I just followed Mia to the room.

I knocked once waiting for her response.

And poor Mia, thinking it was Tom said, "leave me alone!"

But to her surprise it was me "what happened Mia, it's me, Enzo"

"Come in" she said, her voice low.

I soon as I came in she ran to hug me.

"Oh, I've missed you so much Enzo!" she said, relieved I had come.

"But I see you everyday"

"Yeah, but not like this, we only see each other in meetings and we don't have time to talk like we used to" she explained.

"Well, now I am here" I said.

"Well, now i'm glad" she said, giving me a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We ended up talking and she told me what happened.

"What a bastard" I said, shaking my head.

"But the issue is...I love him, Enzo I really do and I don't want him to be like this"

"Yeah, I get it" I said, holding her close.

"And if i'm being honest...i've thought about leaving the Knights because as you already know, i've never agreed with their ways and so especially with Tom's new attitude i've just thought of leaving them completely but i'm still scared...i'm not like you Mia, I can't just leave them..but, if you do decide to leave them I will be right behind you".

"Aww Enzo, I don't want you to be stuck in this anymore" she said, hugging me.

"Yeah, I wish I would've been more brave and listened to you all those years ago"

"It's not too late, Enzo" she said, looking at me with a serious expression.

"What do you mean?" I said, fearing the worst.

"Tom...he's planning something big...really big and so, it's best if you leave now"

"What's he planning?" I said, worrying and sitting up straight.

"He's planning to take over the world"

A/N: Heyy guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will definetly be more eventful than this one!! Please don't forget to vote and comment as always!

XoXo