7.

-A few days later-

Jack has already moved all of his belongings into Kenzie's room, Even though his room was right next door. Whenever the group would go and pick out rooms on the first night of the lake house, Jack would race to get the room closest to Kenzie, Wanting to be close to her at all times.

The pair woke up this morning intertwined in each other, Just like they have every morning since the night of Kenzie's birthday.

Jack has been wanting to take Kenzie on a proper date for years now and decided tonight's the night to do it.

Jack presses a kiss to Kenzies cheek, Then quickly goes on his phone as she goes to the bathroom and he makes a group chat with Tate and Liv.
———————-———————-—————————-
Jack: Hey guys, Can you take Kenz out for a girls day today? I'm planning a date tonight for us.

Tata: Awhhhhhh Yes of course. We'll take her out in like 30.

Liv: AHHHHHH okay okay 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Jack: Thanks guys you're the bestttt
———————-———————-——————————
Kenzie climbs back in bed with a smile on her face seeing the man of her dreams lying in her bed looking at her with the sweetest smile in the world. She feels like she's been in a dream.

"Any plans for today?" She jumps back into bed, Cuddling back into Jack's side as he throws his arm over her squeezing her tightly in his hold.

"Nothing planned. Probably just the usual pool day and drinking." He says, Trying to lie to the best of his ability to not spoil the surprise.

"Sounds good to me." She smiles back resting her head on his chest.

*Ding* Kenzie's phone goes off

Liv: Girls day?

Kenzie shows Jack the message he's been waiting for her to receive.

"Go baby, Have a girls day. I'll chill with the boys by the pool." He says tilting his head down to give her a kiss.

She smiles at him getting out of the bed, Changing into a pair of denim shorts and a random tank top she pulled out of her drawer.

"See you later baby." She turns back at Jack as Jack smiles waiting for the front door to shut downstairs so he can make his way downstairs to tell the boys.

"Girls day huh?" Quinn says making breakfast with the rest of the boys at the counter already in their swimming trunks.

"BOYSSS DAYYY" Trevor shouts reaching into the fridge cracking open a beer and tossing one each to the rest of the boys

"Catch." Trevor notices Jack walking down the stairs as Jack catches it in one hand and cracks it open taking a sip.

"I'm gonna take Kenz on a date tonight." Jack says to the boys as they all light up and smirk in his direction.

"Ou look at you Jacky bear. What a gentleman you are" Cole exclaims with a wide smile on his face making his way over to Jack, Ruffling his hair playfully.

"My man." Alex says coming behind him patting him on the back

"Home by 12." Trevor says pointing to Jack joking, Plastering a 'serious but joking' look on his face.

"Yeah, Yeah." Jack laughs under his breath

"So what's the plan?" Luke asks as Jack hunches over the counter clasping his beer in both hands.

"I texted Tate and Liv and told them to take her out shopping, Get their nails done, whatever. And when she gets home, I'll ask the girls to have her dress up and when she walks downstairs I'll be dressed up and boom. Date night" Jack says with pride.