14.

Back in Jersey (10 hours later)
-Jack and Kenzie drop off Luke at his apartment a few minutes away from Jacks-

"Welcome to Jersey princess, This is my apartment." Jack says opening the front door as the two walk in as Kenzie takes it all in.

"Ouuu, I love it. Very clean surprisingly." She laughs, Surprised there wasn't a pile of clothes anywhere or a bunch of water bottles scattered around the entire place.

"Yeah, Yeah, I try my best" Jack laughs back. "This is only temporary though. Now that i'm finally living with my dream girl, I'm gonna find a huge piece of land so we can build our house from the ground up."

She smiles up at him, "I'm fine wherever, As long as i'm with you." Kenzie says hugging jack from the side as he leans down and kisses her.

"Me too Kenz, Me too." He whispers back.

Kenzie picks out her pajamas from her suitcase from the beach house since all of her stuff is still in LA and heads into the bathroom to shower as she checks her phone for the first time in a while.

Liv: Back in LA, Miss you around our apartment, feels empty ;( A truck is coming tomorrow for your stuff you'll get it in the next few days. Love you and already cannot wait to see you again. 💕

Trevor: We made it back to Cali, Grabbed some of Tate's things today she's moving it into my place slowly. Miss you already Love you Kenz.

Mom: Best of luck honey, We're gonna miss our baby girl but we're so happy that you're happy and you're with Jack. Kisses to both of you😘😘 

Kenzie smiles at the texts, Replying to each of them before hopping into the shower.

She gets out, Does her nighttime routine and walks out of the bathroom to find Jack in the bedroom already laying down in bed watching NHL network.

"Missed you." He smiles lazily at the girl in his door frame as she climbs into bed with him and cuddles up in his arms as the two watch TV before knocking out for the night.
———————————————-
-Next morning-
Kenzie wakes up turning over to find an empty spot in their bed where Jacks supposed to be, Making her confused but brushing it off, Assuming he went out to the store or something.

She decides to get out of bed after 10 minutes of rolling around and heads to the kitchen to find a bouquet of roses with a card next to them. It reads,

"Good morning my love. I didn't realize today was first day of practice until Nico called me 57 times this morning." Kenzie laughs "I'll be gone for most of the day so i want you to take my card (Under the roses)and go shopping for yourself. I know you make a lot of money baby but I  want to treat you. All of your stuff is in LA and won't be here for a few days. Treat yourself princess. I love you."

Kenzie: Babe you're actually the cutest thing in the whole world. I love you. Have a great practice baby. 😘😘

Kenzie gets ready, putting loose curls in her hair and putting on some light makeup as she slips into some black lulu lemon leggings and one of Jacks Devils sweatshirt before heading out the door.

I hop into Jacks car and head to the closest mall where I kind of splurge accidentally because I haven't been to the mall in a whileeeee since being at the lake house all the summer. I even got a surprise for Jack.

I end up heading home but decide to stop at the grocery store and make a nice dinner for the two of us since Jack is gonna be starving coming back from being at the arena all day. I grab my ingredients and head home to start cooking. I decide to make a chicken pasta that Ellen taught me to make years ago at the lake house since it's his favorite meal of all time.

Kenzie's finishing up cooking when she hears the door open as he widely smiles right away seeing Kenzie in the kitchen. He falls in love with her every single time he sees her.

"Hi sweetheart." Jack says immediately walking over to her from behind and hugging her pressing a bunch of kisses to her cheek.  "What in the world are you making? It smells so good."

"Your favorite meal. I thought you could use a piece of home, Since we're back in Jersey now." She smiles at him.

"No way. You are seriously the best person in the entire world." He says admiring her and how much she remembers the little things about him.

"Cmon let's eat." She says as he follows her to the table where they talk about practice, their days and everything under the moon. The two of them can go on and on for days talking to each other like they've never met before.

They both had a little too much wine to drink with dinner so they're both feeling tipsy just blasting music and goofing around.

"OH! Babe i have a surprise for you. Go to the bedroom. I'll show you." Kenzie exclaims as he runs into the bedroom jumping on the bed waiting for Kenzie.

Kenzie takes one of the bags and heads into the bathroom changing into a black lace lingerie set she bought at Victoria secret at the mall, The "surprise" she bought for Jack.

She walks into the bedroom as Jacks mouth opens running up to her and lifting her up throwing her on the bed.

"Best surprise everrrrrr" He says as she giggles under him. 

"You like?" She asks with jack hovering over her

"I'll show you how much i like it." He growls leaning down beginning to kiss her.