♡ The Bar

"Sam, I hate that bar" he sighs over the phone loudly.

"I know honey but I haven't seen you in forever. Please come" Stella rolls her eyes.

"Way to guilt trip me" she mutters and hears Sam laughing.

"Did it work?" Stella sighs.

"Yes, Ill be there about nine" Stella could go at the same time but she really did hate that bar.

It's where she met her ex who was a cruel, jealous punk ass bitch, the fact that he cheated on her made his jealousy all the more laughable. John Walker, was the very definition of a chad. Attractive, successful, muscular, far too cocky and liked women. A lot. Any women, he was ahead of his time in that regard. Didn't matter how they looked, what they were into, as long as he was getting his dick wet, he was happy. The first time Stella caught him she was stupid enough to forgive him, but by the fifth time that she had found out about she had kicked him and his army crap out. The man had tremendous amount of camo gear, it was scary really. Shaking her head she gets up to shower, drying off and taking her time doing her hair, she had a lot of hair. It was long, down to her ass and blonde. Her dark blue eyes stood out against her pale skin and the few freckles that dotted her nose made her cute to look at. When her hair is silky smooth, she grabs some black jeans and a cream silk camisole and a small pair of black heels.

Maybe she could get lucky tonight, it wasn't beyond the realm of possibility, hell maybe she could even make it a standing thing if she did pull. It had been, she counts on her fingers, wow ten months since she last had sex. Ten months of taking care of herself. Yup she needed to get laid, if she was hanging out with Sam that meant there would be some good looking guys around. And of course if Sam was out, so would his team be. Stella wasn't sure how she felt about hanging out with superhero's, they could be intimidating. Torres was funny and sweet but she had never seen him as anything other than Sam's adorable sidekick. God knew who else would be there? Stella sighs and grabs her bag and calls a cab, making it to the bar just after nine. She sees Sam immediately, surrounded by women, frowning she waves her intention to go to the bar to him, he nods as she walks away.

Well so much for the good looking guys, she hadn't even seen Torres there. Just a lot of women hanging on every word Sam was saying. Leaning her back on the bar, she tuts at the little brunette clinging to his arm.

"Christ" she sighs and turns to the bar, she needed something to drink.

"Ridiculous, isn't it?" she turns to see a tall stunning man with the brightest blue eyes she had ever seen.

He was absolutely gorgeous, dark hair and stubble, wide shoulders and thick thighs. Holy hell, yes please.

"Sorry?" she blinks back the blush that was forming on her cheeks.

"That" he points at Sam.

"Oh, yeah. He's always been a ladies man" you look away and order two beers.

"You know him?" she nods as she sips her beer and pushes the other at him.

"Yup, we were in the air force together" he gestures to the beer.

"Thanks, you're air force?" you snort.

"Not anymore, been out for two years next week" he nods with an impressed look.

Which to her was odd, most men didn't think it was cool or sexy or even look impressed that she worked her ass off to get in, she had been good at it too. But once her brother Riley had died she hadn't wanted to stay, but she had signed her contract and had to stick out. Sam had gotten out as soon as he could and she couldn't blame him. Riley was her brother but she hadn't seen him die like Sam had.