♡ The Funeral

Stella follows Bucky and Sam down the street, looking around around at a beautiful city. It was clean and colourful, a place she would like to visit as a normal person one day.

"We're here" Zemo holds a hand out to show them in.

"I'm gonna go on a walk" Bucky looks down and around.

"You okay?" he nods.

"Yeah, see you guys in a bit" He grabs Stella's hand before she heads in and kisses her head then walks away.

Well that was better than silence, for now. She watches as he walks slowly, sighing she heads into the house. It was the most he had interacted with her since Zemo, she surmised he had heard what was said. Super hearing and all that but why distance himself from her. She had stood up to Zemo, not believing for a second that Bucky would hurt her.

When the door closes Stella jumps, she was sat on an ornate couch wrapped in a dressing gown, waiting on her turn to shower. Bucky frowns when he sees Zemo walk in dressed the same way.

"Well the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo. Bought us some more time" he heads for the kitchen.

"Were you followed?" Asks Sam.

"No" he turns to look at Stella again.

"How can you be so sure?" Zemo sips from a cup.

"'Cause I know when I'm being followed" he huffs out.

"It was sweet of you to defend me at least" Stella snorts.

"Hey, you shut it. No ones defending you. You killed Nagel" Sam gives him a look.

"Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?" Zemo puts his cup down as Stella scoffs.

"There's nothing to litigate. You straight up shot the man" Zemo smiles at Stella and gestures to the door where the bathroom is.

"Sam" Bucky looks at his phone.

"What?" Bucky looks upset.

"Karli bombed a GRC supply depot" Bucky reads his phone.

"What? Whats the damage?" Sam's face has paled.

"Eleven injured, three dead. They have a list of demands and are promising more attacks if those demands aren't met" Sam sighs and shakes his head.

"Stella that way. She's getting worse" Stella heard Zemo say.

The bathroom isn't big but it's clean and desperately what Stella needs. She turns on the hit water and strips of the dressing gown. The water feels good, Stella's body ached from the last few days and she hadn't really done anything.

She lets the water wash over her hair and body, she just stands unmoving, needing a small piece of solace. When a hand rubs up her back she jumps and turns.

"Damn it Bucky" she huffs out but he doesn't smile.

He's already naked and his eyes are burning, his hand moves between her breasts, smoothing the skin softly. With his metal hand he grips her neck and pulls her into a kiss. He needs this, needed to touch her. She groans when his tongue pushes in, swirling her mouth, pulling her body closer to his. He emanates more heat than the shower water, his skin rubbing hers deliciously. Stella hisses when she's pushed up against the cool tiles, but Bucky is already kissing at her neck impatiently. His hands groping at any skin he can get a hold of.

"Stop" she pushes back and Bucky's head lifts from her neck.

"You okay?" he asks, brows furrowed.

"You can't ignore me and then come in here to fuck me Bucky. It's not fair" his hands push back her hair and he pecks at her lips.