The Call

Stella wakes to lips kissing up her spine, tingles spreading down her arms and legs. She moans when the kisses get higher, gentle fingers pushing her hair away from her neck. A soft sucking and she groans, cool fingers running up and down her back.

"I have to go baby" Bucky whispers in her ear.

"Don't leave" she gasps when teeth scrape her shoulder.

"I wish I didn't have to" she turns her face to see him.

"I'll get up" he shakes his head.

"Sleep some more sweetheart, leave when you're ready" she nods tiredly, eyes blinking heavily.

"I've left my number on the kitchen table for you. Call me as soon as you can" she smiles and rolls over.

Bucky's eyes fly wide at the sight of her pale skin glowing in the sunlight through the curtains, her breasts perky and smile bright.

"You're making it hard for me to go sweetheart" her smile gets brighter.

"That was the plan" she says quietly.

Damn he really didn't want to go but Sam was waiting on him. With a groan he throws himself at her, pinning her to his body. He kisses her hotly, tongue pressing in and swirling her mouth. She grips his shoulders tightly, refusing to let him go. He pulls back, nipping at her lips.

"I've really gotta go now" she nods and lays back down.

"Use what you like sweetheart" another kiss and he's gone, the door closing quietly behind him.

Stella stretches in the bed, her body pleasantly aching from the nights activities. It had been hot and romantic, sweet and dominating. Bucky was attentive, making her cum three times. She smiles as she rolls over, finding her bag near the bed. She digs through for her phone, frowning at the missed calls from Sam.

Hitting speed dial, he answers with a sigh.

"You disappeared last night" she huffs a laugh.

"I got a better offer than watching you get rubbed up on all night" she yawns and heads for Bucky's bathroom, turning on the shower.

"Oh yeah. Did he treat you right?" she rolls her eyes.

"Yes. He was sweet and charming" she sticks her hand under the water and pulls back quickly.

She sits on his bed waiting for the water to heat up. Running her fingers through her messed up hair. She spots a rubber band and puts it up out of the way.

"You don't do sweet and charming Stella" she laughs quietly.

"I couldn't resist this one. Where are you anyways?" she could hear a plane starting up.

"Just waiting on a co-worker for a mission. I don't know how long I'll be gone" she chews her lip, Sam was the only family she had left.

"Be careful Sammy" he snorts a laugh.

"Always. Hey man over here" he calls out to someone.

"Okay, I gotta go honey" she smiles at his term of endearment.

"Later Sam" Stella steps into the hot shower.

Groaning as it heats her aching bones. She uses Bucky's body wash and smiles at the smell. Leather and clean soap. When she's done, she heads for home. Making sure to grab the note with Bucky's number. She waves down a taxi and sinks into the seat, lost in the memories of last night.

                                ●●●

Stella lounged about for an hour before a call comes in. She sighs when she sees who's number it is.