♡ The Club

"So all this time you've been rich?" Sam stares in awe of the private jet.

"I'm a Baron, Sam. My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country" Zemo looks back and Sam looks uncomfortable.

Stella settles in a seat beside Bucky, holding his hand and Sam squirms about as Zemo is handed a glass of champagne.

"You don't know what it is like to be locked in a cell. Oh, that's right, you do" Zemo's sounds smug.

"I don't, just so you know" Zemo nods and Bucky smirks, he loved Stella's smart mouth, especially if it wind Zemo up.

"Why don't you tell us about where we are going?" Sam glares at Stella, he did not like her smart mouth, not when it came to a murdering sociopath.

"I'm sorry. I was just fascinated by this, I don't know what to call it, But this part seems to be important. Who is Nakajima?" Bucky is suddenly on his feet, his metal hand wrapped around Zemo's neck.

"If you touch that again, I'll kill you" Bucky glares at Zemo, he nods and hands Bucky the book.

"Bucky, baby" Stella stands behind him, rubbing his back. Bucky let's go and slumps into his seat.

"I'm sorry. I understand that list of names. People you've wronged as the winter soldier" Zemo speaks quietly but looks at Stella, she twists her face at him and then looks at Bucky.

"Don't push it" Bucky looks at Stella, he knew she had to have figured out who he was by now.

But it still shamed him that she heard all that, but her eyes don't hold sympathy or fear. They look full of...love. Full of love for him, she smiles and takes his hand. Her fingers warm as they rub circles on his skin. He sighs and grips them tightly, needing her comfort, the peace she brings him.

"Okay, Zamo. Where's the bathroom?" she stands up winking at Bucky, he huffs a laugh as she deliberately mispronounces Zemo's name.

Zemo points down the plane, Stella squeezes Bucky's hand once more and heads off. If Zemo thought he could mess with her man, he had another thing coming. Stella had a knack for winding people up and when she put all her effort into it, well, she had caused ructions in the past with her skills.

A tap on the door brings her out of her thoughts, she opens it to see Bucky standing there and grinning. She chuffs a laugh as he steps in, mischief written all over his face.

"What can I do for you Sergeant Barnes?" He groans and lunges at Stella.

He kisses her hard, her body pushed up a wall in the small space. His fingers grip her hair, tilting her head back so he can kiss down her neck. Stella gasps when he nips at her collar bone, she still had the mark from their first time together but it looks like Bucky wanted to add to it.

Bucky was overwhelmed with the need to touch Stella, her coming to his defence had spun his head. He had people defend him before, Steve taking his side had divided the avengers but Stella's childish name changing and dirty looks felt personal to him. He had seen the look in her eye when Zemo had talked about Nakajima, she had looked like she wanted to punch him in the face and that meant something to Bucky. He couldn't explain it, it was a feeling in his gut telling him to go to her, to the woman who was coming to mean everything to him.

Stella gasps again as his fingers undo her pants quickly, pushing them down to her ankles and pulling one leg out, he undoes his own next, his cock springing out and poking her stomach. He picks her up and holds her to the wall as he lines up and presses in. His forehead drops to hers as he groans, filling her up.

"Fuck" she whispers harshly as he thrusts hard and fast.

This was going to be hot and quick and just what they both needed. They pant and moan together, lips barely locking from how fast Bucky was fucking her.