The Jackass

Stella decided to stay behind with Torres while Bucky and Sam went to see whoever Bucky had been talking about. She had smiled when Bucky gave Torres side eye when he hugged her, she kissed him and smacked his ass as he headed off the plane, with a dirty wink they were on their way.

"So you and Bucky? How did that happen?" Stella plays cards while they wait for them to get back.

"By pure accident actually, and we're not really anything. Just, I don't know what to call it but he makes me happy" Torres grins.

"By accident, huh?" She nods.

"Yeah, Sam wanted me to meet him at a bar and I didn't want to sit with him and the six or seven women surrounding him, I was getting a drink and we started talking" Torres smirks.

"Well he seems to really like you from that glare I got off him" Stella chuckles.

"Sorry about that, I'm not sure what that was" Torres just laughs and slaps down his cards.

"He's just being protective, who wouldn't with a girl like you" Stella snorts.

"Smooth" Torres smiles and deals again.

"Torres stop being smooth on my sister. Stella get you ass up, we've gotta go get Bucky" Stella's brows shoot up.

"What do you mean, get Bucky? Where is he?" She growls out.

She rolls her eyes when she hears Torres mutter about protectiveness in the back ground.

"He was arrested, lets go" Sam jumps in a car and Stella runs around the other side.

"Why was he arrested? I thought he was acquitted of all that stuff" Sam nods and speeds along.

"He was, this was for missing his court appointed therapy sessions" Oh shit, that was as bad as missing a check in with a PO.

"Can we get him out?" Sam shrugs.

"I'm hoping between me and you working for the government, we will be enough to" Stella watches the world fly by as they head to the station.

Bucky laid on the small cot, he hated this. The therapy sessions, being made to do them, not just being able to leave when he wants to. He wouldn't use what had happened to him as a crutch but surely it meant something, that he could have some peace, especially since now he had met Stella. Of course Dr Raynor wouldn't think so, she snorted when he said he wanted peace to her. God she sucked. Bucky smiles when he thinks of Stella though, he couldn't wait to get back and see her, just hold her hand and be there. He sighs, he was turning into a sap but he didn't care, she was everything he would ever want in a woman. He just hoped she felt the same way.

Their night together had been amazing, he hadn't been able to get it out of is head. How responsive she was to his touch, the way she kissed him. She had been out of this world for him. He chuckles quietly when he remembers waking up to her sucking his cock, what a woman. And when he returned the favour, the sex had turned into love making and had been better than he imagined, her smooth pliant body giving way to him. If he concentrated he could still taste her lips.

"Barnes, you're out" he stands up with a grin.

***

Stella rolls her eyes when Dr Raynor introduces herself, she didn't like therapists, she had been made to see one herself after Riley died and the woman never shut up about letting everything out. Stella had just wanted to be left alone, like it was too much to ask for but Sam had begged her to go.

"That was not me" Raynor says.

"Christina" oh for god sake, him again.

"You gotta be kidding me. You know him?" Sam looks pissed at the sight of John.