Characters Aesthetics

Hello Lovely Peoples...
How are you all.....?🤭

So are you all ready to meet the characters of this novel.....

Let's gooo.......

..........................................................................................

THE SINGHANIA'S FAMILY

1. Anurag' Singhania:  28 yrs old..  Youngest multi millionaire and an the CEO of RAS interprise . He founded  his own company RAS. Everyone knows him for being an arrogant, mean, cold, ruthless and a very dangerous man. He's aan of his words and can get killed or can kill anyone for his family.

 He's aan of his words and can get killed or can kill anyone for his family

ANURAG'S AESTHETIC

2. Sheetal Singhania: Anurag's mom is a famous fashion designer... has 3 children.

3. Roy Signhania : Anurag's Dad.. Is also a famous businessman... It's the owner and chairman of Singhania Company a famous company passed down from generations...

4. Juhi: Anurag's little sister is also a University student studying in London.. Ruhi's classmate and her best friend.

5. Sameer: Anurag's Brother.... he's the CEO of SINGHANIA'S  Company.

6. Deepika: Sameer's Wife. Anurag's sister in law and is working as an employee in The Singhania's Company.

7. Rohit: Anurag's  father's brother i.e. Anurag's Uncle. Is  the COO of Singhania's Company.

8. Shekha : Rohit's Wife: Is also a fashion designer. She and Sheetal was  friends.

9. Naveen: Rohit's Son. Is a professional hacker and works under Anurag in RAS Interprise.

10. Rishi: Rohit youngest son. An Actor.

THE SHARMA'S FAMILY

1. Ruhi Sharma: 21 years old... A university top student studying in her last year of M.A in English in London.. Her dream is to be a jewelry designer, she and her obsessions with jewelries. Is the youngest one in the family.

 Is the youngest one in the family

RUHI'S AESTHETIC

2. Alia Sharma: Ruhi's Mom is a Doctor.

3. Rahul Sharma: Ruhi's Dad is also a famous businessman and is friends as well as business partners with Mr Roy Singhania . He loves her daughter alot. And he never fails to fulfill her daughter's wishes.

4. Rehaan Sharma: Ruhi's Elder Brother. Is the CEO of Sharma's Family's Business that has been running for years.. Is also a bestfriend of Anurag.

5. Shanaya Sharma: Rehans wife and Ruhi's Sister in law is  a makeup artist and works in her Salon.

OTHER CHARACTERS

1. Diya Kapoor: Ruhi's other bestfriend.

2. Raj Oberoi: Ruhi's bestfriend.

3. Meher Arora: Ruhi's bestfriend.

4. Shlok Mhalotra: Anurag's bestfriend.

ANURAG AND RUHI'S AESTHETIC

...........................................................................................

So how's your view or opinion on these characters...
Please do vote and comment

Lot's of love from your
Author
Lini..😙❤