CHAPTER 7

Hello Lovely Peoples..
Welcome back again.....
It's been a long time......
How are you all doing...??

Happy Reading....☺️✨️

ONE WEEK SKIP:

ANURAG'S POV:

Last week I went to see her i guess it was our first date ever and she was looking so pretty in that dress she wore..

I wanted to see her more but then an important call came up and it was about signing a very important deal with my business partner so that was unavoidable if it was not that important i was willing to ditch the work just stay with her more..

Next week is our engagement and then mom called me to go shopping with her to select our outfits as they are going to the jewelry store to buy Some matching jewelries to wear during the engagement and after selecting our dress we have to go to the jewelry store again to select our engagement rings..

So I called her up and told her that I'll pick her up at 10:00 am....

So I finally reached her house and then her mom greeted me and then took me inside her house...

Ruhi's POV :

He called a few minutes back ago and told me that he'll pick me up for our outfits shopping..

I quickly took a shower and then wore a kurta...
I don't know why but I'm so obsessed with kurta these days..

I wore the kurta with a wide jeans... did some minimal makeup and also wore my fav jhumkas... just then mom called me downstairs so I quickly wore a shoe and ran downstairs and saw him.

 just then mom called me downstairs so I quickly wore a shoe and ran downstairs and saw him

Her Outfit

He was wearing a suit...
'Kya yah aadamee soot ke alaava kuchh aur nahin pahan sakata?' I muttered to myself but still then he looks good in suits..

(Can't this man wear anything other than suits?)

His Outfit

He and my dad was talking...When I reached them he stood up and said "Chale"
(Shall we go)

Then I nod.. and then he and I bid byes to my family and went out.

Then he opened the door to his car and let me sit inside and buckled up my seat belt..

At least he knows all these basic things.. I thought..

Then we drove to the boutique to try on our dresses..

The whole ride was silent and then to ease up the awkwardness I asked him..
"kya tumhaaree maa hamaare saath aa rahee hain?"
(Is your mom coming with us?)

"Nahin, yah sirf ham hee hain" he said
(Nope.... just us only)

"Vo lokk jewelry store mein hamaara intajaar kar rahe honge so we just have to try on our dresses and go to pick our rings as well that's it.." he said it in one goo..

(They'll be waiting us in the jewelry store......)

"Ohh" I said

Then we reached the boutique and then we entered inside it...

And then we took our dresses and went to the changing room to try it just incase we need alteration...

After trying on the several dresses we ended up picking the same color.. it's a matching dress and then after that he went to the counter to pay for the dress... when I tried to pay for the dress..
He told me " it's my responsibility to pay for all of your expenses so save it for some other day.."

So without further argument i let him pay coz he was willing to..

After that we took the dresses and went to the car And started driving to the jewelry store then he told me if I was hungry..

I denied it but still then he stopped by a restaurant and then he let me order anything I like so I ordered a desert.. and he ordered himself a coffee..

Then after that we directly drove to the store and saw his and my families selecting the jewelries....

Then we selected our rings..

[A/N : I'm not putting all those little details so sorry for that...🤧]

The ring🤭

The ring🤭

The ring was so beautiful it was a custom made..
A couple rings..

He told me to choose anything I liked so I choosed this rings... and I guess I'm obsessed with these rings coz they're so pretty..

After that we bought a few more jewelries for some gifts..

After that my brother booked a restaurant for both our families so we went there to have our dinner and after that we went back to our houses..

✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽―

Hello Pyare Peoples...

So how was it.

Hope y'all like it...

It was bit short but that's all i can write for now coz.. Something came up and then couldn't post it regularly...
Sorry for those supporters who are reading my book as i couldn't update regularly
I'll try to post 1 chapter every week i.e on Friday....

Anyways don't forget to like and comment...🤧🤧

With Love
LiniWrits💚🐧