CHAPTER 2

Hello Lovely Peoples...
Welcome back again..

I thought of not continuing to write this novel and delete it as no one is voting in the chapters...🤧
But I changed my mind...

Soo.... here it goesss.....

..............................................................................................

Anurag's POV:

My little sister is coming today and when I decided to send her my private jet she refused and told me that her friend's brother send them a jet so she's coming from there.

I got a message that they have landed so I drove my car to the airport to fetch her then I saw Rehaan's car in the airport and wondered why he came there just then we saw them coming out I saw Juhi coming with someone whom I know. It's her Rehaan's Sister Ruhi. The one I had a crush on and also a bit obsessed with her.

I didn't know that my sister's bestfriend is my crush the one I have been waiting for.

"Bhai let's go " my sister called me breaking my chains of thoughts.

"Okay.. so, how was your flight " I asked her taking her luggage in my hand.

"It was tiresome but It was also fun at the same time " She replied

Of course it would be fun afterall my princess is with you

"Okay" I told her shrugging off my thoughts.

Just then we reached the Singhania's mansion

AUTHOR'S POV :

Juhi ran straight inside the mansion and saw the whole mansion decorated with lights and flowers like it's a big occasion..

Of course it's a big occasion afterall their princess just came back after 5 years of stay in London. She went to London for her further studies after finishing her class 12th Exam.

So, now that their princess has arrived they will welcome her with happiness and celebration.

She was warmly welcomed by her families.

At Sharma's Mansion:

Their little Pari was coming home after a 2 years.. so there was a hustle bustle around the house busy in preparing a surprise for their pari.

The Maid's were running around decorating the mansion with flowers and lights.

"Koi kami nehi hone Jaye surprise ki liyie, meri pari aaj 2 Sal ki baat khar aa raha hae so there must not be any mistakes in everything.Everything must be done well. Got that." Rahul Sharma warned the Maid's.

(Remember there mustn't be any thing undone for my Pari, she's coming home after 2 years.)

[Author's note: I don't know hindi well so don't hate me..🤧 and the translation also I'm not so sure about that so please forgive me if i make a mistake..]

Suddenly there was a loud ring at the door bell.

Ruhi's Pov:

Finally we reached our mansion. And I stepped out of my brother's car and head directly to our haveli...

When I went inside the whole room was dark..
"Mom, Dad, Bhai, bhabhi kaha ho Tum sab."

(Mom, dad, Brother, Sister-in-law where are you all.)

Just then "Surprise" the whole haveli was decorated with lights and flowers... I was shocked to see all these preparations.

"Mom what are all these preparations for. Is there any occasion going on without including me?" I asked.

"Aree Pari koi occasion nehi hae.. vo kya hae na meri pyari behena itni salon se khar aa raha hae so isi liye yeh surprise humne plan kiyia" Rehan Bhai came from behind hugging me.

(Aree.. Pari there is no occasion going on here. It's just that our lovely Pari is coming home after all these years so that's why we prepared a surprise for you.)

"Ohh" I said hugging everyone.

Then mom came with the aarti plate and did the arti.

Then I went to my room and saw that my room was the same as before i went and the things were kept as it is.
Then i freshen up and wore my night dress and went downstairs for dinner as it was getting dark.

"Mom aaj khane mein kya banayia..?" I asked

[Mom what's for dinner today]

"Sab tumhari favorite haee pulao, , Butter chicken, tikka masala banayia haee.. aur boot sari methai bhi.." She replied

[I've made all your favorite dishes and even sweets too]

"Ohh Myy Goshhhh... Mom I love you so much.. " I squealed in happiness hugging her.

I took some pulao in my hand and ate it.....
"wahh... this is so good mumma... I've missed this taste alot..." I said eating.

"Eat slowly no one is going to take the food away from you" Bhai told me giving me a glass of juice. I muttered a thank you and continued eating.

Then the whole dinner went by chatting and laughing . After dinner I went back to my room and took the novel I'm reading to my bed And started reading it....

...........................................................................................

Hello lovely peoples...

So.. how's the update...?

Please do vote and comment...

With love..
Your Author
Lini