CHAPTER 5

Hello Lovely peoples
Welcome back again
How are you all doing...??

Okayy... sorry for the late update.....I was appearing my final examinations so couldn't update it.....🤧

Okay.... without wasting your time let's get straight to the story...
Let's gooo......
Happy Reading...😊❤️

✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽

ANURAG'S POV:

I started driving the car to my girl's house...
I guess she hasn't seen the picture my parents have sent to her house because if she has seen it... she'll recognize me..

We finally reached "Mi Vida's" house...
And her mother and father came to welcome us into their house and I was so nervous..

I have never been this much nervous not even while I was making a huge deal with my business partners..

"Have a seat... Pari unki kamre mein hein mein ja ker usko Bula Ker le aaong ki" Her mother I mean my to be mother- in -law told us and went upstairs...
My parents and her father started discussing about something I don't know what... all my focus is on the stairs waiting for her..

Just then she started climbing down the stairs with her Mother..

And she fucking wore a Saree...
Ohh God... did she planned to kill me today...??

My heart skipped a beat just by looking at her and goshh... she look so fucking gorgeous....  This was the first time I saw her wearing a saree and she look gorgeous... I'm completely out of words..

When she looked up and  her eyes met with mine she looked surprised.
Like she wasn't expecting it to be me I guess.. looking by her surprised facee..

And suddenly Juhi screamed making all of us look at her direction..

"Am I really dreaming Ruh"  Juhi exclaimed..
"I didn't expect my bestfriend to be my bhabhi... ohh myy goshh... I'm so excited... " Juhi agin said...

"Your bestfriend..?? " Mom asked her..

"Yes my bestfriend... she was the one I was telling you about" Juhi said...

"Ohh.. toh yeh vahi lark haee...??" Mom said

(Ohh... so she's that girl...??)

I didn't expect my sister's bestfriend to be my Ruhi...

I know that Ruhi also goes to the same college as Juhi but didn't knew that they were bestfriends...

Then we all sat down and  started talking all about the proposal and my mom said that we also need to talk to each other and so Ruhi take me to her garden to talk to each...

"Look.... I never intended to get married before completing my studies but my parents forced me to accept this proposal" she said

"Okay... I understand your problem... but I won't stop you from studying further even after the marriage... No one will stop you from studying" I told her getting to the point..

"I don't want to get Married now... I can't bear the responsibilities that'll be laid upon me after the marriage" she again said

"It's okay... no need to be worried about the responsibilities because I'll be by your side supporting you in everything you do.."

I have never been this much patient to anyone... I guess this side of me will only be shown when I'm with her..

"I'm not ready for the marriage.... I don't have a say in this marriage because i know my parents won't let me deny this proposal so you can go and say that you don't like me" 

How am I supposed to say that... I have been in love with her all these years and when I got the chance to make her fully mine how am i supposed to say that I don't like her..

Just as I was about to tell her something Juhi came and called us inside..

AUTHOR'S POV:

After they both were called inside.......

They were taken to different rooms to question them...

"Pari beta kesi laki tumhi ladka acha hae ya nehi tumhe ladka pasan ho naa....?" her mother asked her..

(How's he...is he good or not.. Do you like him..??)

"Kyunki hame toh bohot pasan ho Anurag ko" he mom again said

"I don't know Maa....  I already said I don't want to get Married but you both didn't listen to me so what can I say..." Ruhi told her mother..

"Meri pyari beti hame bata hae ki hum nae tuche shadi ki liyie force kiyia likin Anurag is the one for you... me and your dad can never be wrong so i think this is a right decision" her mom told her..

(My lovely daughter we know that we forced you for this marriage but Anurag is the one for you..)

Meanwhile in the other room:

"Hume tumhe kuch bata Bae ki zarurat bhi nehi hae.... hae na.." Anurag's mom asked him teasingly..

(It's not necessary to ask you anything.. right....)

Then they all went downstairs and just then Ruhi also came with her Mom...

"So what's your decision Sharma ji" Anurag dad asked Ruhi's Dad

"It's a Yes from our side" Ruhi's Dad told them..

"Congratulations  it's a yes from our side too..." Ruhi's Mom told them..

Then they decided that they'll take the engagement next month.

ANURAG POV:

After having dinner with The Sharma's we headed to our home..

"Mom tumnae bhayia ko dekha vo unki aakhee meri hone vali bhabhi se nehi hatt rehi the" Ruhi told mom.

"Shut up" I told her

Was it obvious... I told myself because I know that I was looking at her the whole time..

We finally reached home and I went straight into the bathroom to take a shower and then after that I came out  and  took out my phone and texted her..

Me: Hi
Ruhi : Hello... who's this..??
Me : it's me Anurag

Then I called her..
Her: Hello kyun call kiyia
Me: I can call you whenever I want..
Her: Why didn't you said anything earlier.. you should have told that you don't like me..
Me: I can't and I won't...tumnae bhi toh mana Kar sake the na.
Her: I already told you I can't make decision..
Me: Then neither can I...
Her: okay then can we meet tomorrow
Me: yes suree

Goshh... I fell like I'm not me myself anymore.. I'm a new person while talking to her..

Then we ended the call and then texted her good night and went to bed

✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽

Hello once again Lovely peoples...
So how was the chapter...??

Do vote and comment....

With Love
Your Author
Lini🐧💚