CHAPTER 1

Hello lovely peoples
Welcome back again...
So this is my first time writing a novel so do give
It a try and tell me about your review on this chapter...

Let's start....

..............................................................................................

Author's POV:

It was Monday morning and the sun shone brightly directly inside the girls face sleeping cozily in her apartment.

Ruhi's POV:

The sun directly shone on my face waking me up.... I don't want to attend class.. I growled as I felt lazy to go to my university..
Just then my phone Rang... it was none other than Juhi my bestfriend. She's been with my since my first year and yeah we're in the same university and she's also in the same course as me we both are studying major in English.

I picked up her call and then got ready for my class. As I'm a big fan of wearing Kurtas today I'm wearing it.. I wore a white colour kurta and a pink scarf.. I'm obsessed with pink colour it's my favorite.. I completed my looks with wearing some jhumka, and some necklaces and some bangles and wore my watch.

 I completed my looks with wearing some jhumka, and some necklaces and some bangles and wore my watch

Her Outfit

Then I went outside and saw Juhi already waiting for me to go to the university.

We then walked towards the car and rode our car and went to the college.
The lecture was so boring that I couldn't understand anything and nearly fall asleep. Just then the bell rang and it was lunch break. We went to the cafeteria and ate some food and came and attend class again and went back home.

We will be having our final exams after a few weeks and now all my books are piled up so I decided to study for my exam.

After a few weeks :

Finally the exam is over.. so we decided have a little party where we invited all our friends and enjoyed alot and then clicked many pictures and posted it in our instagram..

 so we decided have a little party where we invited all our friends and enjoyed alot and then clicked many pictures and posted it in our instagram

Next week I'm going home and I missed my families so I decided to go back to India and stay there with my families.

Finally the day came and I'm in the private jet that my brother sent for me.  You know he's so possessive about me when it comes to traveling alone without them and he won't let me travel in a public transportation. I don't know why but we usually argue with this matter.  I then sat on the jet bidding my friends goodbye who came to see me off.. By the way Juhi is also going back to India with me her brother also sent a private jet but since I'm going alone so I asked her to come together with me.

Her brother is also so possessive when it comes to her.. I haven't seen him but according to what Juhi told me he's the total opposite of her like she's outgoing, funny, cheerful, etc so I don't know what he'll be. So she convinced her brother and finally he approved and here we are in our jet enjoying by watching the movie The summer I turned Pretty.

..........................................................................................

Hello lovely peoples

So how was the chapter...??

Do you like it... and also do you like the characters

Hope you like this chapter I'll be waiting for you comments and do vote my story..🤧

Love you all.
Take care
Your's Author
Lini..😙❤