CHAPTER 3

Hello Lovely peoples...
How are you all doing...???
Okay sorry for the late post but was a bit busy so couldn't update it..
Anyways... let's get straight to the story.....
Here we gooo....✨️

HAPPY READING...

...........................................................................................

Anurag's POV:

"Sir, the business partners are coming here for signing the deal and you also need to attend a meeting at 10:00 am and at 5:30pm and that's your schedule today "  Rohan Mehera my PA told me about my schedule for today..

"The deal is very important to our company and so no mistakes must be done and recheck the files" I said this to my PA.

We're signing a very important deal with my business partners and of I lost this deal then the company will suffer a bit loss....

Well..... the day went by after meeting the business partners we signed the deal... and it was successful so I'm so happy for it..

Then I drove home....  And went straight to my room..
Then I showered and after that I went downstairs for dinner.

I was eating my food when mom said this making me choke on my food.
"You're already 28 years old and it's time for you to bring a wife home"
"If you can't find it then we can find it for you " Mom added again..

"Mom, Stop worrying about me and moreover i'm not ready for marriage " I replied.

"Aree... mere bete ke liyie parishan nahi honge toh kis ki liyia karong ki mae" Mom replied..
(Aree.... if I don't worry about my son then whom shall I worry about..)

"Ruhi ki ghar mein shaadi ki proposal bhej du..??" Mom asked..
(Shall I send marriage proposal to Ruhi's house..??)

I was shocked and was a bit happy but kept a straight face and replied "if you want you can send I'll agree to whatever you says"

"Aree.. wahh... pehele tab shaadi ki bbat batayia toh you were like mom please stop worrying about me.. I'm not ready for it... and now look at you... " Sam Bhai said making everyone tease me

(Aree.. wahhh... earlier when mom talked to you about marriage you were like........)

Then I got up and went straight to my room and took shower and after that laid on my bed thinking about her..

Her Smile, her way of talking and everything about her occupied my mind for hours making me blush like anything. And I swear if anyone sees me like this I'll be a dead meat and they'll tease me forever...

My alarm woke me up so I woke up and washed up and after that went to the gym in the 3rd floor...

While coming back mom asked

"Beta kya khaong ki..?"
(Son what will you eat..?)

"Anything " I replied

"Okayy... toh ja ker Nahant ker aajao I'll make food" Mom replied

(Okay, then go and bath and come ill make food)

"Okay" I replied

Then she went to the kitchen to cook. Mom cooks every morning because she says "khar ki nokar haee likin Mae meri pati or meri pariwar ko meri haton ka kha khilaong ki because if the maid makes the breakfast everyday you all will forget the taste of my hand made food and I don't want that" she always says this whenever we ask her to let the servants do it

(I know that there are servants in the house but I'll serve my hand made food to my husband and my families.....)

After that i went to my room and toom shower and wore my suit and got ready for office and went downstairs then dad stopped me and told me "Beta hum tumhari shaadi ki proposal aaj bhej raha hu aur Kal milnae jaaong ki so clear your schedule for tomorrow"

(Son we're sending the marriage proposal to her house today and we'll go and meet her family tomorrow so clear your schedule tomorrow)

So I replied with okay and went to the dinning hall and ate my food and went to the office.

I was so focused working on my computer that I didn't realized that Rehaan had come inside my cabin and was sitting and looking at me.

"What's wrong.... ?" I asked him

"You send proposal to my house...?" He replied

"Yes and you already know so why are you looking at me like I stole something precious from you..? I asked

"Of course you're snatching away my pari why wouldn't I be mad" he replied

"I really don't know if she'll agree to it but anyways congrats he told me

"Even if she doesn't agrees to it I'm ready to give her time" I replied

"Ohh.. hoh.. if anyone sees you speaking like this no one will believe you that you have this side of yours" he said elbowing me

"Now shut up and get straight to the point" I told him because i know that he won't come here for no reason.

"Okay... so about the deal we made last month it was a grand success and my dad also agreed to sign up for the other deal you mentioned earlier" he replied handing me a blue file

Saying okay.. I took a pen and signed the papers and then he also signed the paper and went away.

............................................................................................

So.... how was the chapter guys...
Do you all like it...??
I guess this is the longest chapter I've ever written anyways..
Do like and comment.....

With Love
Your Author
Lini..🐧❤️