Bio

Name: Izumi Midoriya
Height: 166cm (5'5)
Looks:

Hero Name: HestiaQuirk(s): Firebending: The name is a definition on it's own, she can freely manipulate and bend fire at her will

Hero Name: Hestia
Quirk(s): Firebending: The name is a definition on it's own, she can freely manipulate and bend fire at her will.

Psychokinesis : Also known as infinity, it coats the user in an invisible  telekinetic force field while granting them the ability of telekinesis.

Vigilante Name: Infinity Girl
Looks:

Drawback: Her hair turns snow white and her eyes become blue if she uses above 20% of her psychokinesis

She gets dehydrated if she overuses firebending

Personality: Kind, caring,  annoying and confident in her vigilante form

Likes: Her brother, sweets, heroes, cuddling with Izuku, helping others,  annoying Eraserhead, Hatsume , Kastumi

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Height:166 cm (5'5)
Looks:

His hair turned black and one of his eyes became red  and the other black due to experimentation

His hair turned black and one of his eyes became red and the other black due to experimentation.

Quirk(s): Hunter: This quirk gives Izuku enhanced senses and physique by combining the hunting trait of nature's predator into one dangerous hunter.

He can detect individuals from miles away just by their scent alone, also being able to see in complete darkness. He is  naturally  stronger and smarted than the average human being and has insane hearing, allowing him to easily hear a person's heartbeat from a massive distance allowing him to keep track of targets. He has sharp canines and can extend his nails into claws.
Drawbacks: He is sensitive to unexpected flashes and sounds as well as smells which can overload his senses, causing him to be slightly weaker in the daytime. He will also start releasing  pheromones  once he reaches a certain  age, enhancing the feelings of anyone interested in him.

Chemical Bloodstream: His body contains both red blood and black blood. Black blood is his main blood source while he can cause multiple chemical reactions to occur in his red blood cells. He can make them harden, explode as well as make medicines and venom in his bloodstream. He can also control his blood.

Drawback:He also has to drink human blood or else he will go into a frenzy. H

Regeneration: He has a massive  healing factor, allowing him to even regenerate limbs at a fast pace.

Drawback: It burns through his stamina and the amount of blood in his body

Shadow Gate : Very similar to warp gate he can create portals made of black, smoke like shadows.

Drawback: He has to 'mark' the area where he can create a shadow gate

Overdrive: His last resort. It generates massive amounts of energy in his body, making him faster and stronger. It increases his bodies temperature drastically and burns through his blood reserves, making him very beastly. He can also mix overdrive and Shadow gate to make projectiles made out of his blood, shadows and energy.

Drawback: His body will short-circuit not too long after he overheats, and he will suffer internal damage.

Personality(Before): Kind, caring, protective, selfless, heroic, smart
Personality (Later): Cold, apathetic, protective of his family and those they care about, fearless, calm, intelligent, brutal  ,dangerous.

Likes: Izumi, Inko, Katsudon, Aizawa, Katsumi, sleeping, animals, cooking.

Dislikes: Injustice, corruption, people who abuse power, arrogance and cockiness, picking on the weak.

Harem: Read to find out😝😈

Vigilante Name: Nightmare

That's all for now!