Nightmares that last longer than infinity

Hey everyone, sorry I've been so out of it for a while. Laptop's malfunctions and I have so many life-chaging exams coming up, ya know, last year of high school and all. But I'm back, for now._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[2 YEARS LATER]

Katsumi first thought that her friend was crazy when she said she was going down the vigilante route to find her brother by herself, saying Katsumi would be caught. Now looking at the news on her phone as the two girls sat down at lunch she was sure her friend had lost it.

"You took down the Yakuza!?" She whisper shouted and Izumi shrugged with a bored look as she ate an apple "There were being difficult so I kinda blued up their whole base. They weren't anything major like the Shie Hassaikai though." It was at this moment that Kastumi noticed the power gap between the two of them. But now wasn't the time to be wondering about who was stronger.

"Did they have any info on this All For One guy ?" Izumi nodded "Turns out he was thought to be dead. And they still think he is. Said that he was the type of crime boss that had hands in anything and everything. And I finally have info on what his quirk might be. Bring that." she snatched the Blonde's phone "Hey"

"When quirks first came into existence, there were rumours of a man who could take and give quirks." she handed the phone back to Kastumi showing a webpage on the introduction of quirks "He called himself All For One. Sound familiar ?"

Kastumi was skeptical "How are you sure this guy isn't just a pretender ? Quirks have been around for atleast 200 years. No human being can live that long." Kastumi reasoned.

"Except someone with a life span increasing quirk. Ya know, which can be stolen" Izumi hinted to her friend "If I can find out more about this villian, I might be able to find Izuku." the mood dropped at the mention of that name.

"Izumi" Kastumi called out to her friend "We're doing this to find Izuku. What if you don't." Izumi's expressioned steeled "Then I'll die trying."

Kastumi had expected this reaction "So you would just leave Auntie Inko without anybody ?" those words seemed to strike a nerve "She already lost Izu. What will she do if one night you don't come back home, or you just go missing. What would I do ? How do you think Izuku would feel if he knew you were out there everynight, risking your life just to find him." Kastumi's eyes were glassy "This is all so crazy! You wanna fight a small-level Yakuza, okay, but a 200 years old quirk stealing villian! We're just twelve Izumi, we are twelve.years.old . For godsake-"

"Izzy would have done the same for me" Izumi said "He would've done the same fore either of us. Kastumi" she held her hands "I won't die, I'm basically untouchable, literally."

Kastumi wiped her tears "Ego" Izumi smiled at her friend "Side effect of the quirk"

"I stil think that's a lame excuse" she huffed "You're just saying that cuz you're Ego is a 100 % natural!" Izumi stuck her tongue out.

[LATER THAT NIGHT]

Izuku's eyes fluttered open and he could swear that the floor woud've been more comfortable than the decaying couch he had slept in. His costume was spread out on the table, leaving the boy in sweatpants. After his first year he had stolen some normal clothes his size and renovated the abandoned store he called home. He had managed to get the fridge working, allowing him to keep the blood bags he had gotten from a few hospitals and clinics. He grabbed a blood bag from a fridge and sank his fangs into it before going to the coffee table and Looking at Garaki's journal.

He grabbed it and re-read it once more, in case he had missed anything that could've hinted to the doctor's location

'Project Zero is currently stable after his first quirk transfer. The name of the quirk is Hunter: Making him a natural predator by giving him inhumane strenght and durability as well as making him more feral. His senses of smell, taste, hearing and sight are now comparable to nature's most dangerous animals. The downside is that he may need to eat something than normal food to keep himself from going into a frenzy.....'