Jailbreak and Debut

Welcome to the latest chapter of Vigilante siblings. Warning: From here, shit's about to get real. There will be blood, there will be drugs, probably sex (unlikely) and a lot of violence. Now, you may proceed to your own mental detriment

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[MIDORIYA HOUSEHOLD, THE TWINS BIRTHDAY]

Izumi was officially ten years old now. The birthday cake and happy birthday's from everybody didn't bring any joy or any special feeling, only reminding her of Izuku.

Inko must have noticed this because her smile faltered. She had thought the girl would've appreciated a small celebration in their living room, the only guests being the Bakugou family.

But Inko knew deep down. She would've appreciated Izuku walking through the door more than anything.

"Happy Birthday Izumi, have a good night." Mistuki said as they prepared to leave "See you later Izumi" Katsumi waved as they walked out.

Inko looked down at her daughter "So is there anything you want to do? It's still your birthday till midnight."

Izumi faked a yawn "Actually, I'm pretty tired. Mom, can you put me to sleep." the police woman smiled at her daughter "Your wish is my command Princess Izumi." she said playfully and Izumi giggled.

Izumi had done her usual night routine and gone to bed, pretending to be asleep so Inko would leave. Her eyes peeked open when she was sure her mother had left.

"Finally" she said as she threw her legs over the side of the bed, her long green hair falling behind her as she tip toed into the hallway. Only one room was lit and she stealthily approached, peeking through a crack in the door to see her mother kneeling in front of a shrine. Izuku's shrine.

Izumi felt her heart clench at this. "Don't worry Mom." Izumi whispered to herseldf "I'll bring Izuku back home."

She went back to her room and reached under her bed, pulling out a suitcase.

She opened it, revealing a leather body suit with black sneakers and round shades.

"How did Katsumi even get all this stuff ?" she asked herself, picking up the emergency weapon in case of emergency. The gun was heavy in the ten year old's hand. In fact, if not for her training she might not have been abe to carry the pistol comfortably.

She wore the suit and tied the laces of her black sneakers, making sure the gun was concealed properly. She put on the shades and surprisingly, her sight wasn't as badlly affected by the darkness. It would get better when she activated her second quirk.

She looked in the mirror and felt a bit silly. She clenched her fists "This is for Izuku."

She opened the window and creeped out, holding the glssses in hand so she would be able to see properly as she clambered out. Using the fire escape, she scaled to the top of the apartment complex they lived in. Izumi looked out into the dark expanse of Japan.

"Izzy is out there somewhere." she told herself as she activated her second quirk. Her skin paled as her curly and bouncy green hair straightened out and became a silky white, her green irises turning light blue. In an instant she could see better. Everything seemed to be in clear view. A white glow encompassed her and immediately she felt and safe. Even the cold night breeze couldn't touch her. She was confident and smug.

She took a deep breath and, saying a quick prayer, stepped off the ledge of the building. Nothing, no falling to her death. She took another step and she was literally floating on air.