Unfortunate Accidents And History

(I do not Own the Used Image or Video in this Story and Belongs to their Rightful owners)

Issei Hyoudou, a Boy who loved many things, His parents, Robots, his Family and Mostly.

Dragons. The Hyoudou Bloodline had always worshipped Dragons to a Whole, Regardless of their Origins, They treat Dragons as Higher beings than Gods and thought of them as Legendary Creatures who would rule like Kings. And it was no different to the new Generations Hyoudou Inheritor, The Family Tradition would always Offer their Dragon statues with either Money, Food Or anything that is Valuable. It is a Tradition that is a MUST be completed as a Successor of the Hyoudou Bloodline.

Issei was an Extremely Enthusiastic Child at the age of 4, He would Often read Legendary Dragons from the tales That we're Written and Recorded since the age of Metal

Issei was an Extremely Enthusiastic Child at the age of 4, He would Often read Legendary Dragons from the tales That we're Written and Recorded since the age of Metal. Strong, Fierce, Intimidating Beings that can make a Large country Tremble and Fall, In the end the Dragons would be slain by a Certain somebody or a Certain Hero of the story. And Issei did not like that, He would prefer the Dragon winning Regardless if its the Villain or the Hero. 

The Hyoudou Family was going back home from the Celebration of the early Christmas Eve, Hyoudou Issei, The new Successor was at the back of the Car playing Pokemon on his Gameboy Advance, Issei was levelling up his Bagon that he just captured. The Hyoudou Patriarch, Gorou Hyoudou, Was driving back home after a good Celebration, Gorou was a Marine Biologist who studied Marine Animals as a Hobby and as a Profession, Miki Hyoudou, Was a normal Housewife for the Hyoudou Family and also to keep their Child safe and is Ready to be the New  Successor without a Problem.

Gorou: Honey, Are you fine there?

Miki: Yes dear, why do you ask?

Gorou: You looked troubled, Tell me, Is there anything wrong?

Miki: No, nothing dear, I was wondering On how our little Ise can grow.

Gorou then chuckled at Miki Answered.

Gorou: Don't be troubled dear, Im sure we can find ways to keep him happy. After all, He is always the expressive type, He is a very Honest boy.

Miki: Ufufufu! That's true, Although I can't help but worry that Issei will lose his new Friend.

Gorou: That's true, After Irina left, he was always alone, Crying sometimes alone.. I feel you honey, I.. I worry for him that he would be left Lonely and Heartbroken If the new Boy leaves as well.

Gorou was very protective of his son, This Generation of Hyoudou's was very Unlucky when it came to giving birth to a new Heir. They had Multiple miscarriages in a life time that left them broken, But as soon Issei was born as the new Heir, Happiness fell Upon them, Thanking the Dragon gods They worship and the Japanese Shinto gods for giving them a chance of Redemption of their new bloodline.