A New mentor and Journey

(Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANY VIDEOS/ART IN THIS CHAPTER AND CREDITS GOES TO THEIR ORIGINAL CREATORS.)

        (Issei's POV:)

After the entire Ordeal of me and Vali, We decided to live with each other for a bit, But turns out, In the end, He just ended up Staying with me the entire time In our Manor.

Issei: Ne, Vali.

Vali: What is it Ise?

Issei: I thought you we're only gonna stay here for a couple of days, and Mostly leave when you recover, So uh, Im not telling you to leave or anything but, I kinda Assumed that your living on a place since you managed to track me and my Family down Or is it because Albion told you?

Vali then sighed and answered.

Vali: Yeah, thats true.. I do have a place that Im currently staying at..

Vali then had a grim face with a forced smile, I felt that he had a tad bit of loneliness in those eyes and decided it's best for him to stay with me, After all, He has not left my side, Not even a second... I do not know If I should be awkward of the fact he has not given me a single free time or left by my side, But it's probably he is Lonesome, I don't mind the company, though it's just unsettling the fact The so called ''White dragon Emperor'' Can be this reliant or Attached to someone, But then again, He told me his past about his relatives being very Abusive, So this I would say is natural.

Issei: Heh, you have nothing to worry Vali, I did promise to help you afterall!

Vali: Yeah, Thanks Ise.

Issei: Think nothing of it, Afterall, we've been together almost the entire time ever since you came In here, So there's nothing to worry about, Only thing we gotta worry Is our Enemies.

That's right. Enemies. Since I've fought the White dragon emperor, It's only normal for the news to leak out of nowhere, And our main priority is power, Because without It, YOU CANNOT PROTECT ANYTHING. And that is one of the cruel laws of the Supernatural, Normally for a normal Human who has no knowledge at all only has to go through the Gruelling challenges of Life, Nothing to exciting or too special, Just the Average person you see everyday walking on the public Streets.

But enough Explanations, our main goal right now is too Learn or Unlock our Abilities as soon as possible before enemies comes and attack us on our flanks, Let alone the Hakuryuukou is living with me, There is without a doubt a Hunt for him, Or atleast that's what I think it is, Also he said he was living somewhere, It can't be on his families homes considering he doesn't want to live in a toxic Environment , where does he live? 

Well not that matters, But anyways, I'm going to need to tell him that we gotta Improve as quick as we can.

Issei: Anyways, Vali.

Vali: What is it Ise?

Issei: I think we have to train with each other, Cause right now, Whether we like it or not, We're in the supernatural's presence, Sooner or later, People will hunt you down, Just like how You hunted Me for the sword.

Vali then got surprised by My suggestion, I wasn't wrong, There are a few People out there that do want His head, not too mention He has the potential to become the most Powerful Hakuryuukou, Past and present, Those magic he used at me weren't for show, It truly had power that's for sure.

Albion: We should do It Vali, the more Stronger we are, the faster We unlock the Balance Breaker.

Albion suggested.