The Devils Identity and Supernaturals!

(Disclaimer: Videos/Art/GIFS used in this Chapter are not mine and belongs to the Original Creator/Artist)

 (Location: Hyoudou Stadium)

(POV: Issei)

It's been a couple of days since the fateful meeting between Sir Vergil and Kelly.

I have been training with Sir Vergil and Vali for days now, The training is extremely rough, Sir Vergil is an extremely powerful opponent, Heck, I doubt that even the Satan's themselves can even bring Him down nor Heaven, He always looks so lax Every time we train, though from time to time He does end up actually being serious when Me and Vali actually manage to push Him to try and defend Himself, So uh... Success and Progress..?

Not too sure, Anyways.

Vergil: Issei.

I was then called out by Sir Vergil and also the current leader of the Hyoudou Clan, I have still much to learn so having Father do the current works of the Political views, I can train myself and also learn more than what 

Issei: ..Oh!

Vergil: Is there anything that bothers You, Son?

Oh right, Totally forgot that He is my adoptive Father, Sigh.. It feels like a dream though, everything in the nick of time changed right before My own eyes and suddenly I have a new Father, Well at least He isn't arrogant or anything of the sort, Infact if anything, He takes everything seriously, Whether it'd be politics, Discipline, Combat, Teaching, He is actually like one of those People fantasizing about all the time being the perfect ''Man'' for the job, but I digress.

Issei: Oh.. nothing it's just that I'm just thinking to myself.

Vergil: Whatever could you be thinking about, son?

Issei: It's just that many things have changed over the past few days.

Vergil: It seems so It has, But worry not Issei.

He then grabbed my shoulder, caressing it.. What a nostalgic feeling, A Parents love huh? It's been awhile since I've felt that.

Issei: Thanks Dad.

Vergil: Hmph, You shouldn't worry such things at Your age Issei, Focus on yourself more rather than your training.

Issei: I get what your trying to say but.. I'm the-

Vergil: The Heir, The Eldest son?

I got cut off by my Adoptive Fathers words and got surprised by his seriousness. 

Vergil: So what? what If you are The ''Heir'' or The ''Eldest Son'', Deep inside Issei, You are still you, People cannot take control of your personal Decisions and If you wish to do this certain thing then go for it, It's not like People themselves will stop you anyway, Even training, Now Im not saying you should stop training but rather to tell you that you should spend more quality time for yourself.

Im extremely surprised by My Fathers words... Im also touched that he truly cares for me.. But in his voice, It seems like he felt the same thing, a Burden of the ''Heir'' or the ''Eldest son'', Could he also be from a Noble family as well? Well he certainly doesn't look like a japanese, More rather a Western person, If that was the case then why is He here? Doesn't he also have duties there? Im very tempted to ask him but at the same time...

Vergil: So.. It seems your curious about my past huh, Son?

Issei: !

Vergil then sighed and made a smile with a grim face, He then made his way towards the Window seeing the Scenery of the Evening sun.