☙𝑹𝑶𝒀𝑨𝑳 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵❧

Andy's Outfit:

❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★CHAPTER ONE{ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴘᴏʀᴄʟᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ}——————————

❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★
CHAPTER ONE
{ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴘᴏʀᴄʟᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ}
——————————

——————————"ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪsʟᴇ, ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ

——————————
"ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪsʟᴇ, ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ."
❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★

Once upon a long, long, long time ago- well, more like twenty years ago, Belle married her beast in front of six thousand of their closest personal friends.

Big cake!

Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the Kingdoms and got himself elected
King of the United States of Auradon.

He rounded up all the villains and the sidekicks-basically all the interesting people-and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

No magic. No wi-fi. No way out...or so we thought.

Hang on, you're about to meet us, but first, this happened.

༺♔༻

Twins Benjamin and Andrew were in their room waiting for their parents. Ben was set to be crowned King of Auradon in a matter of weeks, so he was getting fitted by their royal tailor. His younger twin brother, Andy, by five minutes, was lying across the couch playing with a tourney ball.

Ben had told his brother his first proclamation of bringing the children of the Villains over to Auradon. Andy thought it was a terrible plan at first, but once Ben explained it to him, he was on board. Andy loved his brother, and they always supported each other with anything. So here he was, waiting for their parents to come so Ben could tell them his plan.