☙𝑺𝑨𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑶𝑵❧

Andy's Outfit:

❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★CHAPTER TEN{sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ}—————————

❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★
CHAPTER TEN
{sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ}
—————————

—————————"ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ, sᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴀᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ

—————————
"ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ, sᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴀᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ."
❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★

"Andy, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please understand why I did it." Mal cried to her soon-to-be brother-in-law.

Andy shook his head, "I understand you want to protect Auradon Mal. But you're choosing to abandon those kids. Kids who look up to you." Andy said, and Mal cried even more.

"I'm sorry," Mal said.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it, Mal." Andy sneered at the purple-haired girl. "You're my friend. You're gonna be my sister-in-law, and I'm happy for you and Ben, but this is something you can fix with one little word."

"Andy, please. Help me save Auradon." Mal said.

"I don't need your help. I'm the protector, so I'll save Auradon myself." Andy said, shaking his head, then walking away going to find Audrey leaving Mal behind.

༺♔༻

Here you are alone, and you deserve it
Your friends have turned to stone
And that's on you
You had a cause to serve, but did you serve it
Or did you see yourself in a way that wasn't true?

Why tell all those lies?
You feel unworthy
Like there isn't solid ground for you to stand
But a stack of lies is not a firm foundation
You cannot build a castle on a mountain made of sand

This is not your father's fairytale
And no, it's not your mother's fault you fail
So when your story comes to light
Make sure the story that they write goes

Once upon a time, she fought a dragon
Once upon a time, that beast was me
Once upon a misspent youth
She faced herself
She spoke the truth
That's how I see my once upon a time
This time

Mal had found and caught up to Uma and Harry on the campus field.

"Uma! Stop, please! Stop! I need your help! We have a chance if we do this together." Mal tried convincing the pirates.

Uma and Harry stopped, turning to Mal, "Your friends kick you to the curb? Good." Uma said.

"Ben saw something in you, and today, Uma, I saw it too. You care, Uma, you care about everything, and Auradon is worth saving. Help us...please." Mal begged the pirate, who scoffed.

"You talk pretty, but...she's already made up her mind," Harry said, talking for Uma, and then they both walked away.

Life is not a storybook, but life unfolds in chapters
Turn the page and start to make amends
There's no pre-written guarantee of "happily ever after."
Step into your greatness before your story ends
So when your story ends

They'll say once upon a time, a girl flew higher
Once upon a time, she made things right
Once upon a tie that binds
She changed her heart
To change their minds
That's got to be my once upon a time

This once upon a time
I'll finally see my once upon a time
This time

༺♔༻

Andy heard Celia scream and followed the sound to the castle rooftop. He saw Audrey was taunting the girl, scaring her. Andy knew he had to help the young girl but couldn't find an opportunity to grab her without Audrey seeing.

"Come on, girl!" Andy heard Uma shout to Mal, seeing the girl in her dragon form. Uma used her mother's shell, seeing Audrey about to toss the girl off the tower. "Come on, Mal!" Uma shouted.

"Audrey, please stop!" Andy begged the girl as his eyes glowed, and he growled at the girl.

Audrey cackled it off while Andy looked between everyone, not knowing what to do. He ensured Celia stood behind him, out of Audrey's sight, knowing the scepter's magic wouldn't work on him. Distracted by Andy, Mal and Uma used the opportunity to reignite the ember as Audrey wasn't looking.

"With all the might it takes, regain and ignite!" Uma shouted as an intense light from her and Mal was tossed to the ember, which had ignited once again.

"Yes!" Uma cheered as Harry held onto her, seeing her almost fall back as they both looked over to Mal in victory.

Audrey had beamed a light from the scepter to Mal, having Mal beam a light from the ember to try and defeat Audrey. Andy watched the scene and pointed to the exit to Celia so she could run away.

"Go, Mal!" Uma and Harry shouted, seeing as Mal had the upper hand, hoping she could defeat Audrey.

"You got this! You got this, girl!" Uma cheered Mal as Audrey was losing the battle which they all saw.

Mal soon won, but as she turned back into a human going to the group, Audrey fell back unconscious, making Andy catch her before she hit the ground. Mal's magic was barely functioning, so she ran down the tower with the Celia and the scepter, heading to everyone. Andy walked down behind them with the sleeping girl in his arms, trying to wake her up, but nothing was working.

"She's not waking up," Andy told Mal as he rushed to them.