☙𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺❧

Ruby's Outfit:

❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★CHAPTER EIGHT{ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs}——————————

❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★
CHAPTER EIGHT
{ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs}
——————————

❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★CHAPTER EIGHT{ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs}——————————

——————————
"ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ."
❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★

Ruby sighed once they all made it back to campus. Lonnie left to put the swords away while Andy and Reggie left to find and explain to their friends. Ruby would have gone with them but wanted to talk with the other VKs.

"Do you want to cancel?" Ben leaned to Mal, asking her, only getting a look of shock return.

"Um, you know what? I can come back. Uh, but like, really, really soon." Jane smiled nervously, sensing the tension between them.

"No, no, no. No, it's fine. Um..." Ben shook his head as he glanced back to Mal before turning to Jane. "Do whatever you need to do," Ben told Mal and walked away.

Evie gently pulled Mal and Ruby as Ben walked away with Jane.

"We need to talk." Evie looped her arms around theirs.

"Yeah," Mal said, and Ruby nodded.

"No." Carlos shook his head, stopping them as he carried Dude, causing the girls to turn to him in confusion.

"No?" Evie questioned as Jay looked at his best friend, wondering what he was doing.

"You guys are always going off in a huddle, whispering your girl-talk stuff or whatever, and Jay and I are tired of it," Carlos explained to the girls as Jay raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not." Jay raised his hand as they turned to him, making Ruby giggle.

"We're your family too. We've been through a lot. Together. I'm not stopping that now.
Okay?" Carlos smiled as he reminded the girls, causing them to nod, seeing what the young DeVil was saying. "Everyone, sit. Come on." He sat down on the grass before gesturing for everyone to sit down with him, which they did, forming a circle.