☙𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑺❧

Ruby's Outfit:

❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★CHAPTER SEVEN{sᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʟᴜᴇs}——————————

❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★
CHAPTER SEVEN
{sᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʟᴜᴇs}
——————————

❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★CHAPTER SEVEN{sᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʟᴜᴇs}——————————

——————————
"ᴏʜ ᴄᴜᴢ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ."
❤︎︎♔♡︎𐬻𐬿★

"I got a couple of scents. Very pungent cologne. Easy to track. Follow me, people." Dude caught everyone's attention, causing them to turn to the dog.

"I got something, too. Not sure what it is, it smells...different." Liam said, sniffing the air, and Ruby nodded at her friend with a worried look.

"That's great, guys." Jay nodded to Dude and Liam.

"FYI, I give great cuddles, too." Dude added in as they all started to walk ahead.

"Really? I never had a pet growing up. Well, except for the elk head in Dad's man cave, but that wasn't..." Gil started to talk about his childhood before Uma noticed something.

"Hold up. What's this?" Uma stopped everyone as she pointed out the claw marks on the wall.

"Uh. .. any chance this was already there?" Carlos questioned his best friends as he pointed to the same wall.

"Andy," Ruby stated as she had a feeling where those marks could have come from.

"I thought he learned to control himself?" Liam asked, and Ruby nodded.

"He did. Audrey must have gotten to him." Ruby sighed.

"And follow me," Dude called out to them before moving to the next room.

"Ben!" Mal called out for her fiance as they followed the dog while Ruby called for Andy.

"Andy!" Ruby called out as they opened the doors to one of the rooms while Evie had Celia wait at the front entrance.