🌸.𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼.🌸

Welcome to this platform dedicated to sharing precious stories. As writers, we often struggle to gain the recognition our work deserves. However, with the help of this book, you can achieve it. It offers much more than just read for read; it also provides follow for follow and numerous other benefits. So, let your stories flourish in a more refined language.

Read the rules carefully and proceed further.

Rules:

🌸.Follow this account Dull_candle_ to get notification.

🌸.Vote for all chapters of this book ,so it attracts more authors like us ,who need it.

🌸.Don't make deals which you are not able to do.
This place is only for genuine authors.

🌸.If you want me to review your book or and other deals,dm me your book.I would try my best to respond as soon as possible.The reviews will be published in this book.

🌸. Be respectful and supportive to each other. This is a community for sharing and encouraging each other's work.

🌸. Only share your own original stories or works. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

🌸. Engage with other authors by commenting on and discussing their stories. This helps build connections and encourages collaboration.

🌸.Add this book to your public reading list.

🌸. Remember, the goal is to support and uplift each other as writers. Let's celebrate our creativity and help each other succeed!

If any of you have any questions do let me know in the comment section.I would be making different sections ,so go find the one you need and share your story, i hope you would all respect that and not spam here.

Do read the chapter titled "IMPORTANT NOTICE" for further instructions.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸