🌸. 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀𝓼 #6 .🌸

Reviewer: Dull_candle_
_______________________________________________________

Story Details:

Title:The new rainbow squad(book 1, 2,3)
Status: complete
Chapters: 16 (each book)
Genre: Fantasy
Author: hannahconkle
______________________________________________________

Summary:

Hannah a shy girl unexpectedly met seven new friends.Everything was good until a homeless woman gives each of them good luck charms which gives all of them unique powers.And now they have to fight with the shadow creature of Lucifer.
What kind of powers they got and who was the strange woman and most importantly who is LUCIFER?
Read the story to find out.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Overall review:

1.Plot :I would definitely give a 10/10 for the plot.I mostly read romance novels and reading a fantasy novel like that was fun.And your writing helped me visualise all those scenes properly.

2.Writing style : I won't suggest any changes in your writing style .It's perfect and I don't mind reading long chapters.Its your book after all you can make it as long as you want it's totally your choice.

3. Grammatical mistakes: I could barely point out any mistakes, which is really good as it makes readers read easily without correcting any mistakes.

4.Book cover:One change that i would suggest the most is having a good book cover.Book covers play an important part in attracting readers to read your story ,and from your current book cover I am not really getting an idea on what the story is about.So I would suggest changing the book cover .

5.Overall:I love how the story is slow paced and you are not really rushing through it .The readers could easily understand and relate to the emotions of the character.The fluent writing is like a cherry on the cake.Overall it's an awesome story which i would highly recommend everyone to read.

And I would also suggest others fellow readers and writers who are a fan of fantasy genre to give this story a try .You can find the rest of the stories from this author here hannahconkle

And lastly I would like to apologise because of the late review.I can't wait to read more of your amazing stories.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸