🌸. 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀𝓼 #4 .🌸

Reviewer:Dull_candle_
_________________________________________________

Story Details:

Title: So this is love
Status: ongoing
Chapters:6
Genre: Teen fiction,Romance
Author:chxxxxxe
________________________________________________

Summary

"So This is Love" is a captivating and emotional story that follows the journey of two siblings Jade and Ashtyn as they navigate through the challenges.

As Jade and Ashtyn uncover the truth about their parents' troubled past, the reader is taken on a rollercoaster of emotions. The reveal of their mother's battle with cancer adds an additional layer of intensity and sorrow to the narrative.

After diligently maintaining a facade for an extended period, the question arises: what will occur when they ultimately shed their pretense and reveal their true selves in pursuit of genuine affection?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥 Re𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

🌸. Plot : The plot of the story is intriguing and has potential. The main character, Jade, and her brother, Ashtyn, are facing numerous challenges and have been through a lot, which creates a sense of anticipation for what will happen next. The concept of moving to their dad's house and their mother's illness adds depth to the story.

🌸. Character Development: The main character, Jade, is well-developed and relatable. Her thoughts and emotions are effectively conveyed, allowing readers to connect with her. However, more development can be given to secondary characters, such as Ashtyn. Providing more insight into their backgrounds, motivations, and personalities would enhance the overall story

🌸. Writing Style: The writing style is engaging and easy to follow. The use of first-person point of view from Jade's perspective works well to bring readers into her thoughts and experiences. The dialogue feels natural and authentic, further immersing readers in the story.There were few grammatical mistakes which can easily be corrected,so I would suggest to go through the story once and correct those.

🌸.Book Cover : The book cover looks classy and sophisticated, but the text which is written above the author's name is hardly visible.

🌸. Pacing: The pacing of the story is generally well-executed. The urgency and tension in certain scenes, such as rushing to the hospital, are effectively portrayed. However, there are moments where the story could benefit from slower pacing to allow readers to fully connect with the characters and their emotions. Balancing the pacing between action and introspection would improve the overall reading experience.

🌸. Emotional Impact: The story has the potential to evoke strong emotions from readers, particularly regarding the mother's illness and the siblings' struggles. However, the emotions could be further heightened by delving deeper into the characters' feelings and reactions to the challenges they face. This would create a more emotional connection between readers and the story.

🌸.Overall, "So This is Love" presents an interesting and promising story with relatable characters. With some refinements in character development, pacing, emotional impact, and conflict resolution, the book has the potential to become even more engaging.

Thankyou for giving me a chance to write a review on your story.Best of luck(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸