🌸 . 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀𝓼 #3 .🌸

Reviewer:Dull_candle_
_________________________________________________

Story Details:

Title: Wings of Renewal
Status: ongoing
Chapters:1
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure,Young Adult
Author:vxlvxtcakke
________________________________________________

Summary

Emma Lilthe Scott is a remarkably optimistic teenager, despite being only fifteen years old. Her gentle and kind nature is accompanied by an emotional maturity that surpasses her age. Emma firmly believes that no matter the circumstances, everything will eventually be alright. This starkly contrasts with her brother, Michael Scott, who possesses a notoriously bad temper and lacks belief in miracles of any kind. Michael's skepticism is a direct result of a devastating accident that tragically left him wheelchair -bound.

While venturing through the enchanting forest, they stumbled upon enigmatic butterflies possessing the miraculous power to mend even the gravest of wounds. Do you think Michael will embrace the extraordinary healing capabilities bestowed upon these mystical creatures?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

🌸. The title of the story is aptly fitting and evokes an uplifting atmosphere, beautifully capturing the essence of the book.

🌸. I loved how detailed the description was,the description of the book was intricately woven, capturing every minute detail with exquisite finesse.

🌸.The book cover captivated me with its irresistible charm, as it expertly amalgamated the backdrop of a wheelchair with a consistent aesthetic found across your other literary works.

🌸. Even though it was a short story it made a great impact ,and also had a very important message,for everyone.

🌸.Your way of writing is amazing, you can easily describe the emotions of the characters even if it's a short story.Just by reading your book,the characters of Emma and Michael were easily understandable,and their emotions were vividly portrayed.

🌸.Additionally, your attention to detail is commendable. The way you described the settings and the atmosphere of each scene made it feel like I was right there alongside the characters, experiencing everything they were going through. It made the story come alive in my mind.

🌸. Overall I loved your story and way of writing. I would look further to read a longer story next time, because I strongly believe you have a lot of potential in writing.

Thankyou for giving me a chance to write a review on your story.Best of luck(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸