🌸. IMPORTANT NOTICE.🌸

Dear fellow authors and readers,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for your understanding and patience. Writing book reviews can be quite time-consuming and demanding, especially when it's just me tackling all of them. Despite this, I appreciate how you've never complained about the delays.

To the previous five authors I mentioned before, thank you for allowing me to review your books free of charge. This opportunity has allowed me to understand the art of critiquing someone else's work without discouraging them. I aimed to help them grow while pointing out areas for improvement, and I believe I achieved this goal.

Now, let's talk about the actual review itself. I've realized that writing reviews in a fun and genuine way can enhance the overall reading experience for both authors and readers. It adds a touch of excitement and authenticity that makes the process more enjoyable.

As a result of all the time and effort I have put in, I believe I am entitled to receive some recognition or reward, even if it may not be substantial. I hope I am not being overly ambitious in expecting this, but moving forward, I kindly request that anyone else seeking a review adhere to additional guidelines in conjunction with the previously established rules, and express their thoughts using more refined language.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Rules:

🌸.Please consider voting for one of the three books that I have published.

🌸 Kindly provide a sincere comment on each chapter.

🌸.Only do the payment after the reviewer accepted your request or else the form would be deleted.

🌸.I hope you all know that it's highly disrespectful to request different reviewers to write a review on your same book at the same time.And i truly hope that you all won't do that , because i am trying my best to keep this place a positive and welcoming for everyone,so let's continue to keep it the same way.(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

🌸 Remember to add the book to your reading list,and do give a shout out.Thank you for your support!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So, my dear authors and readers, let's continue on this journey together. I'll keep writing reviews to the best of my ability, always striving to deliver them in a fun and genuine manner. Your acceptance and understanding make this endeavor worthwhile.

And I would like to end this few questions cause why not I love talking to you all. (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

🌸.What do you think of my reviewing style?

🌸.Do you want me to make any kind of changes in this book?

🌸.I have tried to maintain a pink aesthetic for this book,so do you all like it?

🌸.I am delighted to no longer refer to you all simply as "fellow authors and readers." Why don't we decide a distinctive name for you all .
Any suggestions?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸