1

Anastasias POV-

"Anastasia!!" Chanel says from the bathroom as shes curling her hair. " Chanel, I am not going to that race. I already told you that i dont want to go!" I say while walking up to the bathroom and leaning on the frame. "girl.. cmon you rarely do anything since you got dumped." Belle says jumping into the conversation.

I whip my head towards her and glare. "fine i'll go.. but under ONE condition." I say while smirking. "ugh oh my god.. what?!" Belle says annoyed. I always wondered why she'd always be so annoyed with me. Whatever.

"You guys have to buy me as many drinks as i want ." I say while smiling. Belle and Chanel look at eachother while smirking. "Sure." they both say at the same time. "Perfect." i say while walking up to my room.

I enter my room and sit on my bed. "What the hell am i going to wear?" i say to myself. I jumped up remembering i got new clothes yesterday at the mall.

I throw on a cute red von dutch mini skirt along with a black tube top. i end up with doc martens for shoes. pretty cute. i put some accessories on for a subtle touch..

i straightened my hair and did my makeup

i straightened my hair and did my makeup. i got up and grabbed my purse. i looked in the mirror again to make sure i looked fine. I'm hot. "lets go Anastasia-" Victoria stopped and stared at me.

"what? is something wrong with my outfit or my hair-" i say worried hopping around trying to get back to my mirror. "no girl... you look HOT!" Victoria says looking me up and down.

I giggle and twirl around like a little girl. She smiles and grabs my hand. "we have to go or we will be late!" i let go of her hand. " hold on i need to grab something." i say avoiding eye contact. i go to the hallway mirror and start rocking back and forth.

why do i feel like i shouldnt go?